Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Us And Them.

"Darry, howcome you gotta be so mean?" I asked.
"Soda!They're Socs, bad news! What's gotten into you?" Darry asked, furious.
"Rylee and Cherry ain't bad! C'mon, you saw how nice they were to us." I explained, looking to Pony for support.
Darry looked at Ponyboy and I, then nodded.
"Alright!They can come hang out sometimes, but if we get in trouble with some Soc boys, I'll let 'em kick your ass!" Darry roared, but laughing at the end.
"Thanks Superman!"

I found the phonebook, and looked for Rylee's number. I didn't really know Cherry too much, so I was afraid to call her.
When I dialed the number, the phone rang, rang and rang. Finally someone answered.

"Williams residence, Rylee speaking." I heard the voice say.
"Hey Rylee!It's me, Sodapop." I said, cheerfully.
"Hey Soda, what's up? Wait! Doesn't your brother hate me?" She asked, panicking.
"Nah, he's cool with us being friends. Say, do you and Cherry wanna come over tomorrow for a bonfire? Uhm...I'd say around seven tomorrow evening.You can? Oh, alright! Can't wait to see you guys there!" I said then hung up.

"Bonfire? That sounds like fun." Darry said, and sat on the couch.
"Yeah, we can roast marshmallows and drink beer and have some old fashioned fun!" I cheered.
"Don't get too excited! Who knows if their boyfriends will come lookin' for them!" Darry warned.
"...Well, Rylee ain't got no boyfriend." I said with a smirk.
"Don't be getting ideas, Sodapop Patrick Curtis. She's a Soc." He warned, once more.
"Yeah, and besides, I saw her giving googly eyes to Dally!" Two-Bit joked.
Dally blushed a bit, but looked away from us.
"Ehh, she's just some broad." Dally said and went to smoke a cigarette.

"What's up with him?" I asked, confused.
"Dally knew her before she was a Soc. Back when they were kids. Her mom was poor and she used to live around here..." Darry said.
"OH! Now I remember her...gosh, she sure has changed." I said and smiled.

Dally's flashback...

"Come on, Rylee! One kiss! You gotta do it!" Sodapop said.
She blushed and shook her head.
I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her deeply. She was my girl, not Soda's.
"Dally! She was supposed to kiss me!" Sodapop whined, looking disappointed.
"Too bad, she's my girl!" I warned.

Man, it's been a while...
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to write a chapter, just to get it up and running a bit.