Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Don't Fear The Reaper.

An hour later, the doorbell rang. I had just finished putting on my---Dally's ring. It was a skull, which I loved. I had this weird obsession with skulls.

Anyways, we started walking towards the DX, it being too light out to go to the drive-in just yet. When we got there, I tackled Sodapop and smirked.
"Another win for Rylee Jamie Williams!" I said before Ponyboy made a remark.
"More like Rylee Jamie Winston." He and Johnny snickered.
I glanced at him, blushing and my mouth was slightly open.
"Whoaaa, get a breath mint, wouldya?" Sodapop joked, especially that I was chewing strawberry flavored gum.

When it was dark enough, we left to the drive-in. We got in the illegal way, even if all of us, especially me, Ms. Moneybags, a nickname the guys used to give me, could pay. Besides, Dally didn't want to pay, did he?

No, he did not.

We sat in front of two Soc girls, Cherry and Marcia. I waved and they smiled. Somehow, I knew they weren't too fond of me ever since what happened with Bob.

"It's freezin', man." Pony said, rubbing his arms. He only had on a shirt with the sleeves ripped off.
I wrapped my arms around Ponyboy, who was clearly colder than ever.
"Why didn't you bring a coat, stupid?" Dally asked, taking a match from the box in his pocket.
"I forgot." Ponyboy said innocently. I smiled at him and removed my leather jacket.
"I don't need it." I said and shrugged.

Dally started bugging Cherry, which made me laugh a bit. But I felt bad for her, he could get annoying sometimes...but I loved him for that. He was my Dallas.

Finally, he left...to go get cokes for Cherry and Marcia...and of course, me too. I knew that for sure.

"You gonna start in on us now, too?" Cherry spat out at us, angry.
"No." Ponyboy said. I started to rub my arms when I realized how cold it actually was, but I shrugged. I was tough.
"Good..." She said and smiled at Ponyboy.
"That's Ponyboy, Soda's kid brother." She said to Marcia, who smiled at us.
"So, I see you're with Dallas." She said, pointing to the ring on my left ring finger.
"Yeah..." I said, not ashamed at all.
"Why are you dating a hood like him?" Cherry asked.
"Once you get past the tough exterior, kinda like toffee, you get the creamy, smooth rich chocolate. He has a soft side." I explained.
She giggled, in a friendly way, at my explanation.

Dallas soon came back with some cokes. He handed one to me, one to Marcia and sat next to Cherry.
"Here, I thought this might cool you off." Dallas said, handing her the coke. She looked at it for a second, then threw it on him, splashing it all over him.
"Maybe that'll cool you off, you greaser!" She said, angry. "Maybe when you learn to talk and act decent, I'll cool off."
"Fiery huh? Just how I like 'em." He joked around, getting closer to her.
"Get off of me!" She shouted.
"Dallas, leave her alone." I barked up.
He looked at me, defeated and left...

"Thanks Rylee...he had me scared." Cherry said, looking quite shaken up.
"No problem...I'll be right back."

I rushed off to find Dally, who was in a fight with Tim Sheppard. I sighed and grabbed Tim by the ear.
"Hey darlin'!" He said and smiled.
"Don't 'Hey darlin'' me, Tim Sheppard. Leave Dallas alone." I bitched.
"He slashed my tires!" Tim argued.
"I was with Dallas all day, there's no way he could have. And if you don't believe me, I'll pay for new tires." I said with a sigh.
"Fine..." He said and walked off.

"What do you want?" Dally asked, very coldly.
"My boyfriend to stop being a jerk." I joked and kissed him. I knew that could always melt off the icy Dallas and give me the warm, loving one.
"I'm pretty beat...let's head over to Buck's."

And with that, we did head over to Buck's...
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=21125693 <- Rylee's outfit for the drive-in! :D

Things are starting to get...bad D: DUN DUN DUN!!