Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Guilty.

I remember waking up that night, to Buck almost breaking down the door. I sighed heavily and shook Dallas awake.
"Johnny and Ponyboy are here to see ya." Buck said and left.
"I wonder what they want." I asked, confused.
"I dunno, but just...stay up here, alright?" He said and I nodded.

A few minutes later, Ponyboy and Johnny were in the room with Dallas. I was confused, they looked scared to death.
"Rylee...we killed a Soc." Johnny choked out.
Holy fuck...they killed...a Soc...just like me...oh fuck, oh fuck...
"Who?" I asked, curious.
"...That Bob guy..." Ponyboy said, scared and wet?
...Bob...they killed Bob...Bob...oh my gosh...me and him used to be good friends! They killed Bob!

"I'll be right back..." I said and headed to the bathroom. I splashed my face with freezing water. I can't believe they killed one of my good friends...Well, ex friends...I collapsed to my knees and puked all I had eaten today in the toilet.
After a few good minutes, I got the strength to get up and rinsed my mouth out.

I entered the room again, both boys were gone.
"Where'd they go?" I asked.
"Windrixville...they needed to hide." Dally explained, lying back down on the bed.
"...Dallas...they killed someone..." I said, worriedly.
"They'll be fine...trust me. Honey, I know they'll be fine...now come lay down." He said, patting the space beside him.

I slid under the covers, afraid. Johnny and Ponyboy were in big trouble. I barely got sleep that night. And the next day was not any better.

Sodapop and Darry were so depressed and worried. Dally had told me not to tell them where they were, and I promised. But I felt so horrible. It wasn't fair.

Soon enough, the cops would haul Dallas and I into the station for questioning...and I was not looking forward to that.

I hope those boys are okay...
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/rylee_sleepingatbucks/set?id=21197222 <- Rylee's outfit.