Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Poker Face.

The next few days were very hectic. Sodapop was overly depressed, Darry just seemed worried and I knew where those boys were. I felt so bad keeping it a secret, but I wouldn't do that to Dallas.

We got hauled into the station, the questioning made me sorta fidgety. But, you know, I could lie quite well.

"Do you know where Johnny Cade and Ponyboy Curtis are?" One of them asked.
"Last time I saw 'em, I was at the drive-in. Then Dallas and I left to go to Buck's." I said, smiling.
"Why did you leave?" The other one asked, he was mean and I'm sure he hated me just 'cause I was with Dallas.
"Dallas was teasing a girl, and she threw her pop at him. Then he left once I told him to leave her alone, and I chased after him. He was in a fight with Tim Sheppard, which I managed to stop before anything bad happened. Then Dallas claimed he was tired, and so was I. So we left." I said and remembered everything that happened that night...that's when Ponyboy and Johnny arrived at Buck's.

"Thank you ma'am...you are free to go." They said and I was allowed out. I got out and saw Dallas seemed to be smirking.
"C'mon babe, I wanna treat you to an ice cream." He said and wrapped his arm around my waist. I giggled and blushed but we left.

"You told them WHAT?" I asked, eating my ice cream slowly.
"I told 'em Ponyboy and Johnny were in Texas." He said, smirking and chuckling.
"Ohh Dallas Winston, you hood." I teased and he smiled.
"That's why you love me..." He got closer, and closed the gap between us. His lips tasted of chocolate ice cream and I loved it.

We left the ice cream parlor and he told me he'd pick me up early tomorrow. We were going to see Ponyboy and Johnny. I was excited.