Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Hooligan.

I remember waking up to Dallas. He was right next to me, on my bed, his face so beautiful. His usual smirk replaced by a heartwarming smile and he was holding me close to him. My heart fluttered. He was such a sweetheart sometimes.

"Get up and get dressed, babe." He whispered softly.
"Okay..." I whispered back, kissing his ear. He smirked and soon he was on top of me, his shirt off and was taking off mine...

I sighed in satisfaction as Dallas pulled on his jeans. He smiled at me and then pointed to the bathroom. I got up and mocked him, by pointing to my room door. He nodded and left.

I took a quick shower, then once I got out I curled my hair slightly and put on some light make up. I decided to dress up a bit, just for Dallas.

When I emerged from my room, Dallas' jaw basically dropped. He was really liking what I was wearing. I walked over to him and kissed him.

"Babe, I love you so much...you look...gorgeous." He said.
"I thought you'd might like it..." I said and twirled around for him. He seemed quite happy.

Dallas borrowed Buck's car, which was quite nice. So, we got in and Dallas Winston, does not know how to drive. I swear, I was almost praying for my life. But soon enough, we were at the abandoned church.

We got in and I had to stifle my giggles. Ponyboy was blond! Awhh, he was adorable though. I saw that Johnny's hair was a bit cut short. Poor boys, I know their hair was something they loved a lot.

"Wake up, blondie." Dallas said, shoving Pony a bit. Pony opened his eyes and jumped up when he saw me.
"Rylee! Oh my god! RYLEE!" He squealed, hugging me. I pat his hair while hugging him back.
"Love that color on you Ponyboy, Kayla will be all over you." I said with a wink.

So, we decided to head over to Dairy Queen, those boys were starved. While there, Dallas seemed a bit nervous and Johnny was talking about turning himself in.

"Johnny...the cooler is a bad place. I wouldn't want you to end up there!" I said
"Johnny, the cooler could turn you into me. You don't know what it can do to you." Dallas said.
"What's wrong with being you?" I asked, looking at Dallas lovingly.
"Babe, Johnny doesn't deserve to be in the cooler." He said and we headed back to the church...
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/rylee_windrixville/set?id=21197358 <- Rylee's outfit <3 that Dallas loves so much.