Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

The Great Gig In The Sky.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the church was on fire. Ponyboy ran out of the car, and Johnny followed suit. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"I'll go get 'em." I said and Dally shook his head, but I was already out of the car.

I rushed into the burning church, which was the most stupid idea I've had in like...forever. I never get stupid ideas, but this was very stupid. Ponyboy and Johnny were trying to find some kids. I then realized I tore my dress a bit. I felt sad, but this wasn't the time.

"Rylee? Are you insane?!" Ponyboy yelled.
"A little, yeah! I thought you knew that by now!" I joked, but grabbed a kid and handed it to Dallas, who was outside.
"Rylee, you stupid, little---, you're lucky I love you so much." He said, kissing me.

Soon, the whole thing was going to cave in, Johnny was more inside the church then the rest of us.
I was afraid for him, I didn't want him to get hurt, so I decided to go look for him. The boards started caving in gently, but that didn't mean it couldn't happen any second.

I found Johnny, shoved him hard enough for him to be away from the falling timber. Then I crawled a bit further...

Timber fell on my left ankle and that's when I saw only blackness...

And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
Don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime.
I never said I was frightened of dying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, short, I know...but next chapter will be in Dally's P.O.V! :D We get to see his sweet side...and yes, Dally and Johnny will not die in this story! D: < I don't care if it's "the story", they don't deserve to die! Besides, it's my story. XD And I'm sure a lot of Dallas and Johnny fans will enjoy it a bit more...anyways...til next time!

Lyrics are from The Great Gig In The Sky- Pink Floyd