Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Empty Spaces.

The next few days were a big hospital blur. Nothing seemed so boring than this. But, I'll admit, it's a lot more fun than bein' home. No parents to beat me or anything. The only bad thing was, once I left this place, I would have to go back.

My mind thought of different things, but mostly I thought of Rylee. She was in a coma, and she has been for about four days now. Dallas has never been this depressed. I don't think Dallas has ever been depressed. It hurts me, because she got hurt trying to save me. I'm blaming myself for this. It isn't fair.

They let me go see her on our third day here, and I couldn't believe how pale and weak she looked. Although, Rylee was always so beautiful. I remember the first time I saw her, she was 12 and so beautiful. I've always had a big crush on her. But, she is so out of my league, I knew I'd never get her. Also, Dallas has been crushing on her forever.

But now he's in love. And it's my fault she's in the hospital. He must hate me. I'm nothing but a problem to this world.

Soon, Dallas arrived from going out to eat, and smiled at me. I had almost forgotten I was in Rylee's room. God, she's beautiful...

"Is she going to be better?" I asked, hopefully Dallas would know.
"...They didn't say."

Please wake up, Rylee. We all need you.