Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Break On Through.

"Hey Rylee, why'd you go all Greaser on us?" Cherry asked.
Suck my dick, bitch! I'm so sick of all these dreams...when will I wake up?


I opened my eyes slightly, the light burning. Aghhh, where am I? What time is it? Can I have a piece of chocolate cake?

I blinked a few times, then realized where I was. The hospital. Then I remembered what had happened, the burning church and me being stuck inside. How'd I get out? Where's my dress? More importantly, where's Dallas?

To my left was Dallas, sleeping in a chair. I sighed and pouted. Why's he sleeping next to me? I tried to reach over to wake him up but that resulted in me almost falling out of my bed. Nevertheless, it woke him up.

"RYLEE?!" He yelled, picking me up.
"DALLAS?" I yelled back, very confused.
"I can't believe your awake, babe...I've been waiting for two weeks!"
Two weeks? Jesus Christ, what happened?
"You were in a coma..." He said and I finally saw how tired he was.
"Go get the doctors or something. I want out!" I whined and he chuckled.
"Right on it, Miss whinypants." He joked and left the room.
Holy crap, a coma?

When the doctors arrived, they were happy to see me awake. I'd have to stay overnight though, to see if my body responded alright. I sighed and pouted once more. I just wanted to get out of here!

"I'm not leaving you." Dallas said and slid in the bed next to me. I smiled and we cuddled together for the first time in two weeks.
"We're you here the whole time?" I asked and he nodded.
"I barely left...I wanted to be the first thing you saw when you woke up." He confessed, kissing my lips gently.

This shocked me. I mean, Dallas Winston, the delinquent who was in jail basically 24/7, who loved no one but himself...and Johnny, the guy who went from girl to girl...just said he wanted to be the first thing I saw when I woke up?

I'm in love...I'm in love!!! I don't care who knows it! I'M IN LOVE!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, Rylee lives!! And yeah, Dallas is that romantic...shocker huh?