Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Big Girls Don't Cry.

We left the morning after, the doctors released me. Cherry came by to bring me some of my clothes. It was a simple tie-dye dress with pink Converse. After she gave me the clothes, she left. I guess she probably still hates me.

We went to the Curtis house. It was silent when we got there, but everyone was planning something. I nearly died when they all jumped out and yelled "WELCOME HOME!"

"Yeah, great idea to give me a heart attack!" I said, hand on my chest. Dally wrapped his arm around me and smiled.
"Was this your idea, Mr.Winston?" I asked and raised my eyebrow. Everyone picks up stuff from Two-Bit.
"Me? Of course not!" He said 'innocently'.
"Pshhhh, shut up and kiss me." I said and he did just.

"It sucks you won't be able to play football with us. Or fight in the rumble." Ponyboy said.
"What rumble?" I asked, curiously.
"The one against Socs." Darry said, glaring at Ponyboy, who went right back to his homework.
"...What?! No, that's not true! Fighting isn't going to solve anything!" I yelled.
"Of course it is, babe. Don't you understand? Once we stomp those Socs into the ground, they'll never annoy us again." Dally said.
"No way! You guys, some of those people are my friends. They aren't all bad! How could you do this?! We're all human beings, not some wild pack of wolves!"
"Hey, shut up, will you?" Steve said.

I sulked and decided to leave, since no one would listen to me, they could just...ughhh!!! Stupid guys.
I walked out of the house and headed home, I was dog tired. Which is crazy, because I was in a coma for two weeks.

I was pissed, of course, those stupid boys. Fighting the Socs won't do anything. They'll be on top and Greasers will be on the bottom. I sighed and laid on my bed. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

Rushing to the door, I nearly knocked over everything in sight. I quickly opened the door and there stood Randy. I was shocked but happy to see him, at least he didn't hate me.

"Hey." He said and I smiled.
"Come in." I said and he shook his head.
"I'm just coming to say goodbye."
"Goodbye?! Randy, where are you going?" I asked, feeling tears springing to my eyes.
"...I'm not sure, but I'm leaving. I can't handle all the Socs and Greasers. No one should be put in groups." He said.
"Take me with you..." I said and he shook his head.
"Dallas would kill me if he found out."
"I don't care! Randy, please." I pleaded.
He sighed and looked around for a little bit...then he nodded.
"Get your stuff, we're leaving soon."

I grabbed my stuff and headed out. But before, I wrote a note. It read:

You are all immature. I hope by the time, you guys will mature. I love you all, though, so don't forget that. And Dallas, I'll come back for you. Don't go for another girl while I'm gone, I'd never forgive you...
I love you guys, remember me.
xxx- Rylee Winston <3


I kissed it, leaving a lipstick mark and a tear.

I climbed into the car and away we went. I'd come back when they aren't a bunch of idiots. I couldn't believe I was leaving this place. Especially Dallas...

I'll always love you, Dallas...
♠ ♠ ♠
YES! The final chapter. I'm thinking...SEQUEL! >:] Yep, sequel sounds good...What do you guys think? Comment with suggestions...

http://www.polyvore.com/rylee_homefromthehospital/set?id=21450162 <- Rylee's outfit.