Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Love Hurts.

How can she just walk into my life after three years? Who does she think she is? After all that we had together, she just thinks she's forgiven after three years of basically ignoring me and being a damn Soc. I'm so angry at her.

That dumb bitch...Even if I'm angry at her, I still love her so much.

I can't seein' her and Soda over there makin' googly eyes at each other and in each others arms. Why can't that be me? Ain't I as good as Soda? I mean, sure, he's got the movie star looks an' every girls gone crazy over him, but ain't I as good?

Well, I was a jerk to her, so no wonder she's with Sodapop. I bet, by the end of the night, she'll be his girl. Not that I want that, but I have a feelin' that's what'll happen...

God dammit!! I want her... NO I NEED her. She's my everything, even if she's just some Soc broad now.

No, she was never just some Soc broad, even when she moved away. She was always a part of our gang, a Greaser. Nothing can change that. She still loves football, horseback riding and getting dirty. I bet she still knows how to change a car's tire.

I sighed gently, and decided to leave. This was pain for me to see her, giggling with Sodapop. When I left, I glanced at her, and she smiled.

She's killing me...