Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Hold Me Tight.

Later on that night, a few hours after Dally had left, Cherry and I decided to head home. I was dog tired and all I wanted to do was take a long shower, and head straight to bed.

I dropped off Cherry and when I got home, I didn't bother taking shower since I was so tired. I flopped on my bed after I had put on my pjs and then closed my eyes.

Seconds later, I heard small tapping sounds on my window. I rolled over and looked out. It was Dally, who was throwing rocks. I sighed and then got up.

I open the window just as he was about to throw another rock, which made him stop abruptly. He smiled at me. I smiled back and signaled for him to wait one minute.

I rushed downstairs, slipping on a pair of shoes, and my jacket. I opened the door quietly, and stepped outside into the cool,breezy summer night.
"Dally, what're you doing here?" I whispered.
"I wanted to see you, baby." He said and smiled at me.
"...Wait...do you remember me?" I asked.
"Rylee...I could never forget you. I was only being a jerk, because that's just the way I am. I love you, Rylee. And I know you wanna be with Soda, but as long as we can be on talkin' terms, that's fine with me." Dally said, caressing my cheek.
I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He smelled of Axe body spray, cigarettes and clean linen. I couldn't help but sniff him a little, thank god he never noticed.

We both walked in the house, quietly as can be, and entered my bedroom. When I crashed down on the bed, his lips found mine. I moaned quietly. His hands rubbed my hips and I played with his hair. We broke apart for a moment, for me to question him.

"Why Dally?" I asked, in the darkness of the room.
"Because, I love you." He said and proceeded to kiss me with more passion than ever.

His tongue flicked my lower lip and I parted my lips slightly. Our tongues danced against each other and we were in love.

That night, he held me tight and watched me as I slept. I didn't think Dallas Winston had it in him to be romantic.