Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Hold On Loosely.

When I woke up, Dallas was there, half-asleep and watching me. I smiled at him, then a wave of panic washed over me.

"Oh my god! Dally! You gotta get out of here!" I said, my voice shaking with fear.
"Your parents left an hour ago." He said with a smirk.
I sighed in relief then smiled at him again.

"I'm going for a shower, make yourself at home." I said and grabbed a towel.
He smirked and winked at me, which made me nervous.

When I got in the bathroom, which was attached to my bedroom, I locked the door. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get hotter. That's when I realized, I didn't have a change of clothes...

I walked out of the bathroom, Dally was sitting on my bed, smoking a cancer stick. I smiled at him and grabbed some clean clothes out of my dresser. He smirked at me once again and I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon baby, you know you can't resist me." He said and grinned.
I didn't reply to what he said and walked back in the bathroom.

After my shower, we decided to head over to the Curtis' house. I couldn't wait to see Sodapop. But before we left, I rang up Cherry to tell her where I was, and she told me she couldn't join us.

When we got there, we walked in on Ponyboy making breakfast and Sodapop watching TV. I smiled at both of them and Sodapop jumped off the couch and hugged me.
"Hey Rylee, how ya doin'?" He asked.
"Not too bad, how about you?"
"Great! So, why ya here with Dally?" He pondered.
"...Ahh, hey! Ponyboy! Need any help?" I said, to change the subject.

I helped Ponyboy make eggs and bacon, and Darry came downstairs.
"Rylee?" He asked, confused.
"Darry?" I mocked.
He laughed at me and smiled.
"You dig okay." He said, ruffling my hair.
"NOT THE HAIR, DARRY!" I whined like a child.

So we all sat down for breakfast, Sodapop was the first to finish, he went for a shower. I was waiting for him to come out, so we could go to the DX. When he did, he was only wearing a towel. My eyes almost bulged out of my head.

"Darry, where's my clothes?" He whined.
"...Sodapop, I told you, I ironed them and put them in your closet." Darry said, stressfully.
Sodapop went on his clothes quest and I sat down next to Darry.

"Darry...something wrong?" I asked.
"Yeah, I can't keep living like this." He sighed.
"Like what?"
"I have two jobs and I'm twenty years old...This isn't what I imagined my life to be."
I looked at him.
"Well, how about I help out? I'll come by everyday and clean, cook, or whatever you'd want me to do." I offered.
"Rylee, you're a guest, not a maid." He said, smiling.
"I'll do it, I hate to see you stressed."
"Alright, if you want." He finally gave in.

Sodapop and Ponyboy were thrilled of my idea. I couldn't wait to do this. I mean, I'd get to see my Greaser boys everyday...