Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

C'mon And Love Me.

The next few classes were easy, they were English, Biology II and French. They recently just starting giving French classes and I was very curious.

When the dismissal bell rang, I rushed to my locker, which was near Two-Bit's. After I got packed up, we went to go find Ponyboy. We all left to go to the DX, I was twirling around and being really energetic.

"Someone's excited to see Soda." Two-Bit joked.
"Keith Mathews, I am not excited to see him. I am just happy school is over for the day." I said and he made a face.
"I'm not so sure of that, judging by the look on your face, Rylee, you look very excited to see someone." Ponyboy backed Two-Bit up.
I pouted.
"That's not fair! Two against one."

We got there and I jumped on Sodapop.
"Woah! Hey there." He said and we both laughed.
"They are mean people!!" I said, pointing to Two-Bit and Ponyboy.
They laughed at me.
"Why are they mean?" Soda asked.
"Because, they were accusing me of being excited to see you when I was excited that school was over for the day!" I whined like a child.
"You weren't excited to see me?" He asked sadly.
"Well, yeah I was but..." I said but I was cut off by Two-Bit yelling, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes.
I stayed at the DX with the boys for a few more hours until I decided to walk home and promised to be back around 7, when Sodapop got off so we could go watch a movie together.

When I got home, my parents weren't there, as usual. I sighed and decided to get started on supper. I finished eating and decided to tackle my homework. It was tough, but I got it done in under one hour.

It was around 6:30, so I went to take a quick shower and get ready. I put on a purple flowing top and a pair of bell bottom jeans. I swiftly place on some make up and brushed my hair. By the time I was done it was close to 6:50.

I rushed over to the DX, which surprisingly wasn't far from my house and went inside. Sodapop was all sweaty and looking really gorgeous.
"I hope you don't mind the sweat." He said giggling.
"No, I don't." I said smiling.
"Well, we can stop at my house for a bit and I'll just take a quick shower, okay?"
"Sure, Soda." I giggled.

We got to his house soon after, and I sat down with Ponyboy, helping him out with his homework while Soda was in the shower.
About ten minutes later, Sodapop emerged from his room and looking cleaner. We walked out of the house and walked to the drive-in. I was nervous.

What would happen between us?