Status: Completed.

Flaming Youth.

Do Ya Love Me?

We got to the drive-in not too long after, going in the illegal way. I climbed under the fence and Sodapop helped me up. We rushed over to the seats and sat down. They had on some romantic comedy. We watched for a little while, then Sodapop got restless. He could not sit down.

We walked to the concession stand and got two Cokes, a chocolate bar and a popcorn. We decided to take a walk to the park nearby. Soda and I sat under the stars, enjoying our food and drinks.

When we were done, we lay down and watched the stars. Sodapop kept staring at me, so I turned over and smiled.

"Something on my face?" I asked.
"No, you're just so beautiful."
I blushed at his comment. He leaned in closer and closed his eyes. We kissed passionately and I got on top of him. He rubbed my back as I ran my fingers through his beautiful hair. We finally pulled up for air, smiling madly at each other.

"Rylee, will you be my girl?" He asked, kissing me once more.
I thought about Dally, scared of what he would think, but smiled.
"Of course, Sodapop. I'd love to be!" I giggled.

He picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and we ran around and skipped and just had a lot of fun.

We got home around 12 am, and he dropped me off at my house. I kissed him goodnight and we parted. I got upstairs, took a quick shower, got into my pjs and slid into the warmth of my sheets.

A few minutes later, Dally crawled in through my window and cuddled with me during the night. I loved having him there, but I was Soda's girl now...

Oh no, I'm Soda's girl. What is Dally going to think of this?!