Status: thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing!----check out the sequel summary>>>>>>

Cutting Out Paper Hearts

chapter eleven

How would you react if someone comes into your room at night and says your name in a whisper that scares the life out of you? Oh, and this person woke you up.

I punched the person in the face with all my strength.

“Bailey, fuck! That hurt!” The person whined. Their voice muffled by their hands.

“What’d you think I’d do, Roy? You woke me up in the middle of the night. I got scared.” I swatted at the boy’s shoulder who beside me with an ‘ouch’. How did I know who it was? Simple, somehow I knew the sound of his voice like the back of my hand. Even in the pure darkness, I could tell he was smiling once I called him Roy. I rolled my eyes, laying down in my bed once again.

“Aren’t you gonna help me with my pain?” Roydon asked, sitting on the bed. His face hovered over my body as he tried to find my face. I turned onto my back to look up at him. Roydon’s hair looked completely gone; he looked like a bald, grinning ghost.

“Seems to me like you’re in pain a lot so I am not going to help you, now you’re just asking for it.” I said, pulling the blanket closer to me. He sighed, laying down beside me like just standing up was such a hard job. I felt him get under the blanket with a shift motion. “Please, come, lay beside me in my one person bed.” Sarcasm is golden. Roydon chuckled.

“Yet we both fit on it, hmm.”

“I liked it better when you were shy and stutter-y.” I turned to face him to find him on his side facing me. We were a little too close for my liking and for me to able to keep up my hatred. Gosh, even when we weren’t saying anything it was getting hard to hate him and not forgive him. I just want to be closer to him, damnit. “Go back to being shy and stutter-y.”

“I don’t want to, Bails. I like this better.” Roydon said, pulling me closer to him so he could hug me. You know for someone so small, he’s quite strong. His chin was on top of my hair while one of his hands ran through my hair. Pull away from him, Bailey Carmen Ryan. Just punch him again and demand he leave your room right now. Do it. Do it, young lady; my brain shouted at my body but everything else seemed to want to stay right where it was. “Bailey?”

“Yeah?”

“I-”

Denny opened the door with Thurstan right behind him, both in boxers and a t-shirt. They stood on Roydon’s side of the bed just stare down at us with smiles on their faces. “Aw, Bailey, Roydon, that’s so adorable.” Denny’s smile dropped into a serious look. “Wait, clothes are on, right?” He flipped the blanket off of us and stared at our legs.

“Denny!” I shouted while Thurstan and Roydon laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i figured i should get things a moving in the story, so here yer go.

[thanks for commenting, mama-val && meginl0ve; && Emochick920]