Status: thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing!----check out the sequel summary>>>>>>

Cutting Out Paper Hearts

chapter twelve

The next day, Thurstan and Roydon-since they were at our house after all- had spent breakfast till a little passed nine at our house. We watched TV, sat around, stared at the walls, had small talk which I hate to death, and the boys had a burping contest while I sprayed the air. Mom was at work the whole day while Bethany was either shopping or working.

Now Denny and Thurstan were in Den’s room playing video games. Roydon was laying on my bed sleeping and I was sitting at the foot of my bed watching TV. He kept twisting and turning, groaning because he couldn’t get comfortable. “Just fucking give up already, Roy, and watch Sponge Bob with me.”

“I hate Sponge Bob.” He groaned.

I gasped, grabbing a pillow at the end of my bed and chucking it at him as best I could. “How dare you and to think we were best friends.” Roydon lifted his head, looked at me with some emotion in his eyes, then came and sat beside me. He leaned his head on my shoulder with a yawn.

“Were?”

“Yes, were, because we aren’t best friends now.”

“But I know everything about you.” Roydon groaned, shifting so his nose was pressed against my throat.

“What’s my favorite color?” I quizzed, raising my eyebrow at him.

“Green, lime green.” Damn, if only my favorite color changed over the years. I bit my lip, glaring at him but I couldn’t help but wonder if his favorite color had changed. “See, you’re my best friend, Bails.”

“I’m your only friend, Roy.” He froze, but shook his head no. “Who else?”

“I-My favorite color’s still blood red, you know.” Roydon said, changing his mind after a few seconds of silence. When we were younger I’d wear lime green and he’d wear blood red, together we’d make Christmas. I didn’t push him to tell me who his friends were, since he obviously doesn’t want to tell me who it is. Roydon wrapped his arms around me in a hug; his nose now right by the corner of my eye.

“Bailey?”

I have to tell you, the next thing that happened, I really didn’t expect.
♠ ♠ ♠
dentist fucking numbed half my mouth. then asked me how my day was while he was fixing my cavities. and i supposed to answer how?

[thanks for commenting,thecrocco && ZoieBear && misslilshorty]

and about the characters looks, i'll make the page but only descriptions. i have horrid luck finding photos of the people so if anyone could be amazing and help find me some. I'll do the character page either today or tomorrow. i'm sorta busy today tho.