Status: thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing!----check out the sequel summary>>>>>>

Cutting Out Paper Hearts

chapter seventeen

All eyes turned to me after Nikki said that. I put my hands on my cheeks since I didn’t know if I was blushing or not, but if I was, I figured I should hide it. Eddie dropped his crayon even to stare at me-and I thought he was ignoring our conversation. Yeah right, I wish he was. Nikki giggled an ‘oops’, covering her hands over her mouth. Roydon’s swinging legs stopped mid-swing and his eyes widened. Why do they seem like they said the truth? I mean, come on, it could be a lie. It isn’t, but it could be. “Why would you think that, Nik?”

“Because.” She giggled.

“Well, I don’t.”

“Then why are you so defensive about it?” Eddie asked. I never would of guessed a seven-year old knew the meaning of the word ‘defensive’ or that it was even a word. I don’t remember knowing that word at his age; what the fuck is up with that?

“Do you even know what that means?” I questioned.

“Yes, it me-”

“Forget it!” I yelled, cutting him off. “I do not and I never will, so drop it and color damn it.” I shot out of my chair and ran to my room. Well up the stairs was more of a stumble and near fall down to my pain, but other than that getting to my room was fine. I slammed the door shut behind me and sat down on my bed, knowing someone was following me when footsteps came up the stairs.

“Bailey…are you okay?” Roydon said slowly, opening the door and closing it behind him slowly. I grabbed a pillow, ready just in case I have to hit him with it or hide my face. He came and sat down beside me, carefully taking the pillow from my grasp. “Bailey…were you gonna hit me with this?”

“It’s possible.”

“So I hear you don’t hate me.” Roydon smirked as I felt my face heat up. I snatched the pillow from him and hid my face. “In fact, I hear you like me.” He snatched the pillow away from me. Yeah, laugh it up when you can.

“What are we five again?”

“If it makes you happy, Bails.”

“Shut it.” Roydon smiled, hugging me with his chin resting on my shoulder.

“You like me, you like me, you like me, you-”

“Whatever!” I grumbled, cutting him off. Roydon laughed, pecking my cheek. I rolled my eyes, but twisted slightly to brush my lips against his. Even something so simple felt so right. I don’t hate Roydon.
♠ ♠ ♠
i kind of want to co-write a story with someone but i don't think i'd be good at it. *sigh*

[thanks for commenting, vnguyenpshhh && SexyPeanutButter]