Status: thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing!----check out the sequel summary>>>>>>

Cutting Out Paper Hearts

chapter nineteen

I got what I wanted.

The next day was just Roydon and me. Denny went out to the mall with Thurstan. Mom went out with Dad while Bethany stayed at her own home for once. I didn’t have to baby-sit(such a gross word) so it was just how I wanted it. Just us two.

We watched Disney Channel for a few hours to the point where Roydon had Hannah Montana stuck in his head and was singing the theme song and parts of Wizards of Waverly Place’s theme was stuck in his small brain too. We were in my room, laying on my bed with the TV loud. I grabbed my head, feeling the headache coming on.

“Turn it off, Roy.” I begged, gripping my head.

“But why? It’s just getting good.” Roydon said sarcastic and hyper suddenly.

“I like you and all, but please? I’m begging you to turn it off.”

“Isn’t that a song?” Roydon asked, faking to be side-tracked. I glared at him but he just laughed and wrapped me into a hug. I tried to get away but he pulled me on top of him with a grin of victory. “The turn it off part, not the I’m begging you to part.” I rolled my eyes.

“I think it is,” I answered, “I don’t know.”

“You’re no fun; why am I dating you?” Roydon groaned, tightening his hold.

“Sometimes I wonder that too.” I grumbled before kissing his lips and saying, “So I have a few questions for you to answer. Kay?” Roydon shifted a bit, getting comfortable before nodding his head and smiling like a little boy. “First, when you all had dinner here the first time-”

“When you yelled at my mommy?”

“Thanks for reminding me, Roy boy, but yeah, that time. Anyways, why didn’t you eat? I mean, all you had was a carrot and water, I think.”

“I’m not a fan of chicken, well, any meat really.” I mouthed ‘oh’, looking down at him. “Vegetarian, that I am. It made daddy sad.” Roydon sang. He’s so weird sometimes, don’t cha think?

“Where is your dad?”

“Working…somewhere or something. I think they got divorced; he thought since Thurstan was gay that I was so he left us. Who cares?” Roydon grumbled, allowing me to lay next to him contently. My bed is comfy! Did I have more questions? Shit, I don’t remember. He’s too distracting damnit. If I accidentally walk into the street and get hit by a car, it’s all his fault because he’d probably be standing at the side of the street looking-looking like himself. “I’m sorry we left without a goodbye, Bails. I seriously missed you, like, a lot.” I rolled my eyes.

“I know and I’m sorry for hating you in the beginning. All I wanted was a goodbye or something. I was being stupid so who the hell knows what I wanted.”

“I know what you want. You want me!” Roydon laughed, pressing his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw :) they're my cuties!

[thanks for commenting, emily316 && dinorawr]

have a new story btw it's How to Get That Boy.If ya want to, read it and comment or subscribe. those are my other cuties! lol