Status: thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing!----check out the sequel summary>>>>>>

Cutting Out Paper Hearts

chapter twenty

“No-I don’t care why you did it, you already did!”

Yelling. At 5 in the morning. On Summer break. Why is someone yelling at five in the morning on summer break? Are they fucking insane or something?

“I didn’t do anything!”

Denny is yelling at five in the morning. Thurstan is yelling back at him. I fell off the bed with a thud, scrambling to get back onto my feet. Then a door was slamming and I fell back down the floor out of surprise.

“Come back, Thurstan!”

That can not be good.

“Bay,” Denny yanked open my door, making it hit me in the face painfully, “Thurstan-shit did I hit you with the door?” I groaned, holding my face in my hands as I curled into a ball on the floor. That hurt. Denny sat down beside me while I cried-yes, cried. I got hit with the door in my face, like hell I’m going to cry it hurt like-like painful. “I’m so sorry, Bailey Baby.” Denny sobbed.

“Ugh,” I sat up, hands on my face, “what happened with Thurstan? Why were you nimrods yelling at five in the morning?” That fucking hurt to say. My face hurts. I need my mommy. Denny pulled me into his lap, hugging me like the crying older brother he is.

“We-he-I-you know.”

“Thanks Den, everything’s cleared up now.” I grumbled sarcastically.

“I can’t believe I hit you with a door. I’m so sorry, why am I saying that? You’d never forgive me! I hit you with a god damn door for crying out loud.” Denny sobbed.

“I forgive you, now what happened? Why were you two yelling?” I asked, removing my hands from my face as the pain had dimmed down. Denny gasped, telling me, “There’s a bruise. I bruised your face with a door and now you’ll never forgive me and I’m such a bad person.”

“No you’re not and it’s just a bruise, Den-Hen, I’m not dying.”

“But you’ll never forgive me,” didn’t I already forgive him, or am I missing something here?, “and Thurstan hates me and-and now you hate me and I hit you with a door!” I groaned, wishing he’d just shut up and explain all the yelling so I can go back to sleep already. Denny wiped his eyes with my shirt, leaving a tear spot no doubt. “I hurt him too, but-but not by hitting him with a door, no I didn’t hit him with a door. What I did was worse, a lot worse. I miss Thurstan.”

“I missed what happened so tell me.”

“I hurt him and he yelled and yelled and yelled and yelled and-”

“Yelled?” I offered.

“Yeah, and yelled and-and then he shouted some, but then he yelled and yelled and stormed off without hearing my sorry.” Denny sobbed into my shirt. Great. “I don’t want to have anything to do with that stupid family anymore; you’re right, Bay, I hate them too.” Oops, I forgot to tell them about Roydon and what all happened. Crap. “Don’t worry, we don’t have to ever see them again. Never ever.” Yeah, this is bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh-oh! :o
denny thinks bailey hates roy-boy...

[thanks for commenting, Muffins_cupcake]