Status: thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing!----check out the sequel summary>>>>>>

Cutting Out Paper Hearts

chapter six

“Why don’t you go show Roydon your room, Bailey?”
“Why don’t you go show Roydon the back yard, Bailey?”
“Why don’t you go show Roydon where the bathroom is, Bailey?”

Because apparently he’s too much of a baby to go take an adventure around our house to find these things. Unlike my bedroom which he does not need visit, thank you very much. It’ll take him, what, five minutes to search around and find these rooms for himself. Needless to say, I was forced to grab his hand and take him around the house to the rooms he needed to be in. I even had to stand outside the bathroom while he pissed.

“Th-thank you, B-bailey.” Roydon squeaked out in a barely heard whisper. He always looked at his feet or the floor as we walked to the rooms. I showed him the bathroom first, since he probably had to go. Next was the backyard where I swore I heard his stomach growl. He didn’t eat dinner either, only a carrot or two and then a gulp of water. Lastly, was my room where he sat on the end of my bed waiting for his mommy to call for him. I sat down on the floor by his feet, like I love to do--sit on the floor, not by his feet. “I-I’m sorry, B-bailey.”

“For what, dare I ask?” I glanced up at him from over my shoulder. He was twiddling his thumbs while staring at them with deep, undying interest. Roydon didn’t answer me so I swatted at his knee, which I noticed was bruised. “Why do you have a bruise?”

“I-I’m c-clumsy.” Roydon said, his voice slightly louder this time.

“Understandable, now why are you sorry?” I turned to face him completely with my hands resting in my lap and my dirty blond hair tucked behind my ears.

Roydon ran a shaky hand through his black hair. “F-for l-leaving w-when w-we did.” I bit my lip, looking down at my hands. I’ve wanted that apology for a really long time, but I’m not ready to forgive him just yet. Roydon sighed, stumbling to stand up. When he almost fell, I grabbed his arm carefully. I’d hate to give him more bruises. “Th-thank y-you.”

“Okay I know you’re shy and all but stop stuttering and stop thanking me for nothing.” It’s getting annoying fast, I thought of adding but then decided that’d be mean. He did apologize after all. Roydon coughed, rubbing his elbow. “Uh, would you happen to know what Thurstan thinks of my brother Denny?”

“H-he-” I gave him a look. “He likes him.” I smiled, standing by the door while Roydon went down by his mommy. Seems to me like someone has a crush on their mommy. That’s gross. “B-bye Bailey.” I followed after him with a sigh.

“Bye stutter-y.” He turned bright red as we walked down the stairs. It made me laugh which only turned him redder. When we reached the living room, Thurstan and Denny were watching some boring reality show and the adults were outside looking at the garden. Roydon grabbed my arm carefully, pulling me into the kitchen. “What is it?”

He sat down at the table, waiting for me to follow suit. When I sat a cross from him, he asked, “Do you hate me?” Hardly anymore since you had to go and apologize like that you idiot, but I still do because I’m a stubborn bitch.

“Yes.” Was my first reaction without thinking. Roydon bit his lip, looking down at the table before going off into a state of thought. He then lifted his head up and smiled at me weakly before heading back to his brother. I sighed, following into the living room with him. Denny moved over on the couch so I could sit beside him. Thurstan shifted on the love seat so he could have Roydon beside him. Thurstan glared at me.Now I wish I could take back that yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
gosh, i'm bored && i want new songs for my ipod.
i don't like this chapter that much for some reason.