Status: Active. Title Credit; Kelsey,Metro Station.

I'll Swim the Ocean for You

One.

"Mason,Trace,Blake? What's going on?" I asked,walking in the room. They looked angry.

"Ant quit out on the band to elope! We don't even know what elope means!" Mason exclaimed.

"Elope means runaway and get married." I said. Wow. I can't believe Anthony would do that.

"So he gave up on Metro Station to marry Caroline? She isn't even hot!" Trace said.

"Calm down,guys. I'm sure we can find another drummer." I said. Blake sighed.

"Babe,thanks for trying..but I doubt we will." He said.

"Yeah,Josie. We can't just find one on the spot."Mason said. Something clicked in my head.

"Kelsey!" I said.

"Huh?" Trace asked.

"Kelsey..her and my cousin Hallie are best friends. Kelsey is an amazing drummer..and a fan! Dude,she'd be perfect!" I exclaimed.

"A girl? In Metro Station?" Blake asked.

"I wanna meet her."Trace said.

"I can arrange that. Mase,Blake? You up for it?"I asked.

"Bring it."

*<3*

"Hello?" Hallie answered the phone,and put it on speaker.

"Hal? Its Josie. Is Kelsey with you?"

"Jose! Yeah,she is. Hold on." Hallie said.

"Josie? Hey!" I came on the phone.

"Hey,Kelsey. I need you and Hals to come to L.A." Josie said.

"Why?"

"Anthony quit Metro Station to elope..I suggested you to be the new drummer." I screamed.

"Omigod,Josie!" Hallie squealed.

'We will so be there. I'm booking the flight as soon as we hang up!" I cried.

"Great. Call me with details.

I'm going to possibly be a member of Metro Station? AH!

*<3*

"Is she hot?" Mason asked.

"Mase,I'm a girl. I can't tell you if another girl is hot." I mumbled.

"Really. Leave my girlfriend alone! You will meet her soon enough!" Blake said,hugging me.

Suddenly,there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Trace said. He walked to the door nearby and opened it.

"Hey,I'm Kelsey. This is Hallie." A voice said. Kels and Hals was here. I walked to the door.

"JOSIE!" Hallie screamed and she hugged me. I hugged Kelsey,and we all went to the living room.

"Guys,this is Kelsey and Hallie. Hallie,Kelsey..this is Blake and Mason. You just meet Trace." I said. They all smiled,waved,and greeted.

"Down to business. Kelsey,do you mind playing for us?" Trace asked,pointing to a nearby drum set.

"Sure. Song?" She asked.

"How about 'True To Me'?" Mason suggested. She nodded,and began to play.

"Whoa..she's good. Really good." Mason said. Kelsey shrugged.

"Band meeting!" Trace called,and the boys walked upstairs.

*<3*

I hope I'm in! This is like a dream.

The boys came downstairs,and my stomach turned.

"Kelsey....your in!" Mason said. I screamed.

"Damn. She has lungs." Ant mumbled. I blushed,and the boys pulled me into a group hug.

"My best friend is a member of Metro Station..wow." Hallie mumbled.

"I'm your cousin and I'm dating a member of Metro Station..and you sure weren't excited about that." Josie said. I chuckled.

"Happy?" Trace asked me.

"You have no idea." I said. They all smiled. Mason caught my eye..and winked at me.

This is officially the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Metro Station. No...really. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEE METRO STATION.
I think Mason Musso and Trace Cyrus are the sexiest people alive. I love them. No,really. I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE THEM! Haha. Just call me Mrs.Mason Musso: ) I think I might make that my username! Haha. I'm about to add another Mason one,then I'm going to start a Trace one. Maybe two Trace stories. Who knows?

Like? Let me know,loves!

XOXOXOXOXO.