Complete Losers

Uncool, Creep, fag

Tania’s POV
I read some of my unread comments on bebo, most of them being nasty fucktwats from school making fun of mean saying I'm an uncool creepish ‘emo’ who hangs out with a ‘fag’. Obviously they put me in hysterics; most of these comments are from 14 year olds who have still yet to find the pleasure of touching themselves. These 14 year olds are trying to diss me and I'm like what? 4 years older than them, so fucking hilarious! I take a peek at their profile photos and simply shudder at the sight of them. They consist of preppy girls with long blonde hair and their faces look like they spray tanned twice. Not to mention the hideous and completely fake expressions on their faces as they purse their lips. Makes me cringe.

So you’re probably curious why these stupid comments are left on my page?
Well because they are true, but not in the immature way those bitches perceive them. I'm 17 turning 18 tomorrow, I spend most my days sitting on my ass cooped up inside my creepishly small, dark house watching Harry Potter movies, blaring my totally hardcore music so loud I made the old man down the road do deaf again and I have a very crazy obsession with Hayley Williams from Paramore, and am mot afraid to hide it. Once I went around town with a sign plastered to my forehead which read “I want to rape Hayley Williams. So obviously all of the above things lead to the ‘uncool’ part of the comments.

I thoroughly enjoy spying on the preppy twig-like bitches when they have their cutesy sleepovers. And by spying I seriously mean spying. One time Emily and her followers had a sleepover so me being so creepy I decided to go and check it out. That night I was wearing my thick black cape with a hood, seriously I looked like voldermort in the first Harry Potter movie. Anyway I strolled on up to her million dollar mansion and hide below her window. Eventually I managed to put my head up so just my eyes were showing and I got a good view of what her horrible pink room looked like. Not to mention a few times I was met with a small round amount of flesh; yes their asses, they were only wearing their underwear. But oh lordy I was scarred for life after seeing Emily’s large amount of cellulite. And as you can imagine after a while I got caught. There was a spider crawling down the window above me, and I am shit scared of spiders. So after seeing the spider merely centimeters above my head I yelped and jumped up so I was in full view to all the twiggish girls sitting in their circle cuddling their pretty pink teddy bears. And obviously they recognized me and screamed, and obviously I ran away, well I bet they thought I was floating or something, much thanks to the special effects of my cape. So after that event I was named ‘the Creep’

And my bestfriend Gerard is gay. I don’t know how many times I’ve knocked people at school out for making fun about his sexuality. Seriously he’s an amazing friend and did I mention he’s TOTALLY FUCKING HOT! It's almost painful to know he’s so amazingly hot and so amazingly gay. He is completely hilarious and he’s told me all his dirty little secrets, like the time his mom caught him masturbating over Freddie Mercury, he always says he was masturbating over Freddie Mercury without a mustache, he thinks guys with moustaches are creepy. And the time he got a hard on during math over our teacher Mr. Brooks, god that was hilarious.

So yep that’s me the uncool creepish ‘emo’ [I'm not emo though I'm me] who hangs out with a ‘fag’.

Tomorrow is my 18th!
Gerard needs to get laid.
Hmmm with my “physcic abilities” I predict that he will find the love of his life in the next week or so. Probably not though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter.
Comment please. *smiley face*
Hmmm with my “physcic abilities” I predict that he will find the love of his life in the next week or so.
*hints*