Complete Losers

Tampons

Tania’s POV
I can hear screaming. Screaming that comes from little children. I DESPISE LITTLE CHILDREN!
I glance over at my clock; 9.30 am for fucksakes it's so early! I roll over on my back and stare aimlessly at my giant poster of Hayley Williams on my ceiling. Gorgeous she is. Fuck it, I'm drooling again.
My attempts at falling back asleep are failing miserably as I can still hear loud screeches coming form down stairs. ‘Why the fuck is their little kids here? Last time I checked my brothers don’t have any kids, and they never come over any way. Mum’s overseas some where and Dad is always working. Oh god please don’t tell me the orphanage has come and dumped a bunch of kids on me again. I still remember last time they did that, argh makes me shudder. I groan again [not in pleasure] for the hundredth time and decide I better go out and see who the fuck is here.

I take a peek outside my window to see any cars in the drive-way. Fuck dads home and it looks like his buddy is here too, the one with 5 kids.
Oooooh! What's this is see> A movers truck parked across the road. And what's this? A boy, quite short, wearing black jeans and a hoodie! Finally more freaks other than me and Gerard to join the town! Score!
I better go get dressed and call Gerard.

-Time Elapse-
[On the phone to Gerard]
“What do you want at this early hour of the morning!”… Geez Gerard nice way to answer your phone.
“Hello Gerard, how are you?” I ask casually knowing I'm pissing him off sooo much.

“I'm fan-fucking-tastic, now why are you calling me at 10 in the morning. If you haven’t realized in the 12 years you’ve known me. I am a vampire! Which means I sleep during the day!” I scoff at his remark and laugh at his immaturity.

“Whatever, well I need you to go to the shop buy me some tampons and panadol and then drive your fat ass over here k” I try to ask him in the most nicest way, but the niceness kinda slipped near the end of the sentence.

“What the fuck do you need tampons for?”… What fucking kind of question is that? Sometimes I question his intelligence.

“Well I need tampons because I have my fucking period yah know, when blood comes out of the vagina!” I basically scream at the phone. Yes Yes Me and Gerard have a very weird friendship.

“Okay, Okay too much info” he says in a gay voice, I don’t know whether it was natural or intentional…”I’ll be round soon”

“Good boy Gerard, and I have a surprise for you when you get here”
♠ ♠ ♠
tow updates tonight!