Complete Losers

Planted

Frank's POV

“Mum can I go for a walk to the park down the road?” I ask. We just moved here to Waipukurau in New Zealand. It's small, and the people ive seen already are kinda creepy.

“Sure but be careful” mum says.

“Look Frank there's some kids coming over; maybe you could make friends with them?” I turn to where mum is pointing and sure enough they’re a boy and girl walking towards us. The girl is wearing red tight-pants a tee-shirt that says ‘Riot!’ – a Paramore fan I guess, and a black skivy underneath. And the boy has messy black hair that falls over his face, he’s wearing black tight-pants and a hoodie with a care-bear on the front; Cute! Is he drunk or something? He’s waling kinda weird.

“Hey I'm Tania, Welcome to the neighborhood. And this is Gerard” The girl says I reach out and shake her hand and the boy just stands there staring at me. Kinda Creepy.

“Gerard say hello” Tania says nudging the boy in his side….“Hurlo” he says, he kinda sounds like Mr. Bean, no offence. …“Hello I'm Frank” I smile shaking his hand….“Nice to meet you Frank” Gerard says blushing a deep shade of red. Cute!...“Like wise. Oh and this is my mum Linda” …“Nice to meet you Mrs.?” Tania says….“Iero. Mrs. Iero. But just call me Linda. Anyway I better go and clean up and shit, nice meeting you Tania and Gerard” Mum says before going inside.

“Bye” They say in unison. My god Gerard is hot. His eyes are fucking amazing. His skin is milky white and his legs are ‘WHAO!’

“So Frank, where have you moved from?” Tania asks. Damn she has awesome hair.

“Uh a place called New Jersey in America, you’ve probably never heard of it” I reply smiling at Gerard who can't seem to stop blushing. Cute!

“Oh my god!” Gerard squeals. I mean literally squeals…“What?”….”I'm from New Jersey too!” he beams….“really?” I reply in disbelief. …”Yeah I moved here from Belleville when I was 5”….”Wow I cant believe this but I'm from Belleville too!!!’ I say feeling really excited about this….”Dude this is amazing,” Gerard says…”Hey I'm about to head to the park, would you guys care to join me?”…”Sure”

-Time Elapse-
We’ve been at the park 2 hours now. Tania ran off chasing the ducks, seriously she’s crazy, but what I know about her now she’s totally awesome too. Now me and Gerard are on the swings, it's like we just escaped from a mental institution we’re going mad. I already know that Gerard’s 18, he has a brother, he likes the same music as me [score!] and he loves Harry Potter. Gerard is awesome!

“Frankie, come on the slide with me!!!” Gerard says skipping across the playground like a little girl, naaaawwwww he's soooo adorable!.

I skip along following him to the slide, but I’m obviously really clumsy and I end up tripping over my own feet and I face plant. Good one Frankie boy.

“Reeeeeetaaarrrdddd!” A group of kids call out laughing hysterically at me. What bitches. Oh god I think they’re throwing bark at me, obviously I can't see because my face has been planted into the ground. But however I can feel things landing on me, and no to mention their creepy laughs, god they sound demented. I groan in pain as Gerard recognizes my body sprawled out in a heap on the ground and immediately comes over to se if I’m okay. And of course those demented kids continue to throw bark at me whilst Gerard helps me out of the ground. Literally ‘out of the ground’ as my face was ‘planted’ into it. He then proceeds to brushing the dirt off my hoodie and he wipes the dirt of my forehead and cheeks. And then as I was expecting a large piece of bark comes hurtling through the air and hits Gerard right in the back of his head. He stops what he’s doing, to my disappointment, and turns around snarling at the bunch of demented children.

“Fuck off you little bitches!” Gerard scowls pulling a face at them, only I can see it as the most adorable thing ever; but the little children cringe.

“Or what are you gonna do yah big fat vampire sissy!” a boy with an afro shouts earning hi-fives from the rest of his ‘crew’. Gerard simply continues to give them all death glares as he stands here with his hands tucked inside the pockets of his care-bear hoodie.

“Yeah, yeah you big poftah!” a boy with blonde hair and holy shit he has facial hair! For fucksakes he must be barely 12 years old and he has facial hair!

I can tell that was the wrong thing to say to Gerard. He takes his hands out of his pockets and marches over to the group still glaring at them. “Well you little cunts! Do you know what me and my friend over here both have in common?” he spits eyes fuming with rage...”You’re both ugly?” facial hair dude laughs earning hi-fives from his mates, god what's up with all this hi-fiving!?.... “No you’re wrong! Any other ideas bitches?” Gerard scorns moving closer to the afro dude… “No” the afro dude replies, clearly feeling very intimidated by the ‘big fat vampire’…”Well you see we both like BUM! For example we like BUM similar to the one that I am now squeezing!, Mmmmm yah like that afro-man?” Gerard says seductively licking his lips and gently squeezing the afro dudes ass…”So basically if you don’t fuck off, me and my friend over here are going to unleash our penises to come after all of your asses, seeing as we like BUM so much!, Got it!” he smiles clapping his hands together, reminding me of ‘Captain Jack Sparrow’. Obviously me being me, I double over in hysterics because of the confused faces among the bunch of boys. They didn’t understand a word Gerard just said. Well all of them accept facial hair boy.

The next few seconds happened quite quickly. Gerard found himself lying on his back with blood pouring from his nose as facial hair boy punched him over. And I found myself running to his aid, RUNNING not SKIPPING.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit random i guess?
Sorry I didnt update earlier like I said. My friend came back from Australia and I spent a bit of time with her.
Comment please
xx