You'll Never Know (The Real Me)

You're Way Past Praying For

"Blake it's so hot!" the small wild haired Sierra groaned.
The tall black haired guy behind her rolled his eyes laughing, "Well it is summer, we are outside and you're standing next to me."
She smacked his arm, "Very funny. When is our set again?"
"4:45 Glamor Kills stage!" The taller brown haired beside Blake grinned getting excited.
"Thanks Devin." Sierra smiled typing the info into their laptop in a tweet.
'That should keep the followers happy til then' Sierra thought to herself. 'Man I do love our fans but it looks like it's gonna rain really bad...'
Blake noticed Sierra staring at the sky. "Looks bad. Hope there isn't lightning."
Devin joined them staring at the ominous sky. "There better not be! Just look at them!" He gestured to the hundreds of people waiting behind the gates. "They came here for Warped. We gotta play no matter what!"
"Yeah I'd hate to disappoint them." Blake agreed.
"Maybe I should ask Zeus to hold back on the lightning bolts?" Sierra asked trying to brighten the mood.
"I already did." The dark brown haired guy with glasses joked as he joined the trio.
"Haha thanks Chris." Blake laughed.
Chris smiled, "Oh and good news! Kevin said the show is going on. Doors open at one."
"Sweet!" Sierra cheered high fiving the guys.
"Well looks like we should go help Allie set up before it starts to storm." Blake said.
They all nodded and headed toward where there tent was.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short.