You'll Never Know (The Real Me)

Summer Held In Hand

“Hey Allie let us help you.” Devin smiles as they see their merch girl struggling with their tent.
They all grab a leg of the tent and pull it open securing the plastic roof, then fixed the table legs that their merchandise would be sold on. Sierra helped unstack the plastic tubs of t-shirts while Devin, Chris and Blake set up the wall for shirts to hang on.
“That went a lot faster then I thought it would.” Allie grinned hanging the display shirts on the wall.
“Well what did you expect Allie?” Sierra asked, “We are the most awesome friends in the WORLD!”
Blake rolled his eyes, “What did you have for breakfast Sierra?”
Everyone turned to Sierra who was trying to look innocent.
“Just the usual…” She mumbled, “Plus two bags of sour skittles..”
They all sighed shaking their heads. “Couldn’t eat a normal breakfast could you?” Allie sighed.
“Catering has great food! You should try things other then just the desert table.” Blake scolded.
Sierra pouted, “But you know I need sweets! I need them or I’ll… I’ll… EXPLODE!!!
She started to shake her whole body then ‘exploded’ by throwing her arms out and falling on the ground.
Blake put his face in his hand thinking what on earth he did to deserve this insane girl in his life.
“Ok Sierra lets make a bet. How about you get what they have for lunch and dinner today without deserts and I’ll give you $20 if you don’t enjoy it.” Devin smirked. He always knew how to get to Sierra.
She sat up glaring at him. “Make it $30 and you got yourself a deal.”
He nodded extending his hand. She took it and they shook. Then he pulled her up a slung her over his shoulders.
She was about to struggle when she thought better. No good would come form her falling on her face.
“Where are we going?” Sierra asked crossing her arms.
“The bus. Gotta get a change of clothes ready for we go on.” Devin answered.
“For wha-“ the rain cut Sierra off and they ran toward the buss area.
♠ ♠ ♠
It sucks not having Internet. It really does.
Hope to write more soon though.