You'll Never Know (The Real Me)

Tangle Hands Dry

Sierra was very pleased to see it wasn't one of the guys but none other then Cassadee Pope. Her familiar smile warmed Sierra’s heart faster then the towel she got to dry herself with.
“Cass you should know better to sneak up on me!” Sierra scolded.
“Yeah sorry, your right. At least you didn't react like you normally do.” Cassadee said referring to Sierra’s strange reaction to being snuck up by a punch to the nose or throat while screaming ‘Stranger Danger!’
“Hey it's better to be safe then sorry. Especially at Warped, for every totally sweet fan there are 3 weirdos that want to do stuff to you.” Sierra explained.
Cassadee nodded, “Good to know. Thanks again for helping me learn about warped better.”
“No problem, it can be one of the best experiences if you let it be. You can’t let the small things get to you.”
“Like bathing?”
“Exactly!!”
“Not like you shower daily anyway.” Cassadee laughed as Sierra pushed her playfully in the shoulder.
“Anyway what are you doing here? Not that I mind but you know.” Sierra asked continuing to try to braid her hair.
Cassadee took Sierra’s started braid and began doing it herself. “Well it looks like it’ll be our first show in the rain and I was wondering if you had any advice. Also I can’t find the catering tent.”
“Shows in the rain are the best! The only thing that sucks is depending on the stage, you might not be able to jump around and stuff unless you want to crack your head open then by all means.” Sierra smiled.
“As fun as that sounds I don’t really think the guys would be happy to carry me off stage all bloody. I mean today I woke up late and they were all gone to lunch already!”
“Well I would carry you if they just left you unconscious on stage. And second, seriously you can’t find the catering tent?” Sierra laughed.
Cassadee stuck her tongue out.
“Cass it’s the huge tent where everyone is walking to and coming out with food.”
“Oh really?” Cassadee pulled Sierra’s hair.
“Ow! Hahaha.” Sierra laughed as Cassadee finished her braid.
“There done poop head.” Cassadee laughed.
“Poop head?! You really should cuss more Cassadee.”
“Meh it’s not really my thing.”
Sierra thought about it and nodded, “Your right. You’re too cute to cuss like me.”
Cassadee’s cheeks got a little pink and she shook her head trying not to blush.
Sierra didn't notice and walked out of the bathroom and picked some clothes to change into later.
Cassadee leaned on the door frame watching.
’Booty shorts? Really Sierra? You do have the body for them but.. must you make it so hard for me to only think of you as my friend?' She let out a sigh.
"What's wrong?" Sierra asked holding two tanks in her hands.
"Nothing just getting hungry." Cassadee lied.
"Well I'm almost done here. How about we go together?"
"You don't have to go with me if you don't want to." Cassadee said softly.
"I want to." Sierra smiled, "Besides wouldn't want you to get lost." she grinned.
Cassadee rolled her eyes.
"So Cass which shirt? Tiger or tree?" Sierra asked looking at the shirts in her hands.
"Hmm.... tiger. It's more you." Cassadee nodded.
"Sierra's eyebrow raised. "How so?"
"It's dominant, strong, proud, and beautiful in it's own way." Cassadee answered a bit to fast.
She mentally hit her head against the wall. 'Way to go Cass. She probably thinks you have a thing for her. Well you do but she doesn't need to know thatyet.. or ever.'
Sierra was surprised by the answer considering she meant how was the style of the tiger shirt more her. She could feel her face get warmer as she looked at Cassadee (who had taken a great interest to the floor).
"Tiger it is then." Sierra smiled placing said shirt next to her black shorts on her bunk. She put the other shirt back in her suitcase and turned her attention back to Cassadee.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is longer because it was two put together =D
haha thanks for the love. Here's a treat.
Sierra in the Tiger shirt
~NinjaNat