Status: ACTiVE. TiTlE,KElSEY-METRO STATiON.

Kelsey

One.

I walked into the door and everyone looked up at me.

"Are you the new student?" The teacher asked.

"Yes. Kelsey Smith." I said.

"Mr.Sanders. You can have that empty seat in the back,Miss Smith."He said. I nodded. The empty seat was in the middle of a girl with black hair,and a girl with red hair. They both smiled at me and waved.

I'm Kelsey Anne Smith. I'm 16 and I'm the new girl to Los Angeles,California,and Golden Coast High. I moved here from San Fransisco. I live with my mom,and sisters,Tara,who is 19 and pregnant,and Lucy,who is 14.

The class dragged on. When the bell rang,the two girls I sat in the middle of introduced themselves to me. They must be best friends.

"Hey! I'm Justice." The girl with black hair said.

"I'm Cameron." The girl with red hair said.

"Kelsey." We got to talking,and they promised to find me at lunch and I could sit with them. Then they headed off to their next class. I went to my locker. I leaned against it and texted my friend,Ali,from San-Fran.

I felt eyes on me. I looked across the hall to see four boys leaning against the lockers staring at me.

"Um,hi?" I said before looking at my Blackberry Bold again. I still felt the eyes on me. I looked up again.

"Take a picture,it will last longer." I said before hurrying off to my next class.

Cameron and Justice kept their promise. At lunch they found me,and we sat together. I bit into my apple,the only thing I planned on eating,and me and the girls talked. Suddenly,four other bodies were at the table. The boys from earlier.

I looked at Justice.

"Guys,this is Kelsey. Kels,these are me and Cameron's friends,Mason,Trace,Blake,and Ant." She said. They all said hello to me,then Blake leaned across the table and kissed Cameron. They are obviously dating.

Neither me nor the boys brought up the earlier incident. We all talked and we had alot in common.

"Do you guys have band practice today?" Justice asked the boys.

"Band?" I asked.

"Yeah. We are Metro Station."Trace said with a smile.

"Nice name." I said. He smiled more.

"You guys should come watch. We're at Mason's,right?" Ant asked.

"Yeah." Mason said.

"Cool. We're in. Kelsey,tell me your address and I'll pick you up." Justice told me. I nodded,and told her.

The day continued,and finally it was time to go home. I changed from my black skinny jean,purple v-neck t-shirt combo to blue jean shorts and a old t-shirt. I re-tied my lucky black converse and waited for Justice to come. Half an hour later she arrived,and we drove to Mitchel's house.

Trace answered the door when we knocked.

"Hellooooo ladies!" He said. Justice giggled. She so liked him. You can tell by the way she looked at him. He didn't return the look. That sucks for Justice.

Cameron rolled her eyes,smiling,

"Move it,Cyrus." She said,and shoved him out the way playfully. He smiled at me.

"Come in,m'lady!" He said doing that doorman bowing thing. I did a curtsy and walked in. We all went into the basement where everyone was.

"Hey,guys!" Justice said,plopping down on a small sofa. Cameron sat next to her,and Blake kissed her. Two unfamiliar boys were in there too.

"Kelsey,this is Mitchel and Marc,Mason's little brothers." Cameron introduced me to them.

"Hey." I said with a smile. They both smiled back and greeted me.

"Kelsey,you will love Metro Station!" Ant said,and I smiled.

"Lets hope so." I said. They began to play. Ant was the drummer,Blake on keyboard,Trace was lead guitar and backing vocals,and Mason was main vocals and the back up guitar dude. Mason had an amazing voice. Trace did too. They finished and they all looked at me,waiting for my opinion.

"You guys are.....amazing!" I said. They all smiled. Even Mason,who I haven't seen crack a smile all day.

We sat around talking till Justice got a call saying she needed to get home fast.

"Probably to feed the cat or something. Sorry Cameron,Kelsey. I can't drive you guys home." She said.

"I'll drive Cameron." Blake said,and they left.

"I can drive Kelsey." Trace offered.

"No,Trace. I'll walk."

"Kelse-"

"Trace,I'll be fine." I assured him. He hesitated,then left.

"Bye,Mason."

"Bye,Kelsey."He said,and I left. When I got to the end of the driveway I realized I didn't know my way home,being its on like my third day in L.A.

"Kelsey!" A voice called and I turned to see Mason running to me.

"Do you know your way?" He asked.

"Actually...no." I said and he smiled.

"I'll walk you. I remember you telling Justice your address,and I know the way."He said.

"Okay,thanks."

"So your big into music?" He asked.

"Yeah. Live for it. People say I'm an amazing singer..but I totally disagree." I replied.

"Singer,huh? I wanna hear you sing."

"Remind me,and one day I will. Just don't tell the gang I sing. They will all want to hear me." I said.

"I won't."

We finally arrived at my house,and he walked me to my door.

"Thank you,Mason. I appreciate this." I said.

"No problem,Kelsey. I'll see you tomorrow,right?"

"Yeah. Bye,Mason."

"Bye,Kelsey." I walked in my house to see my mom and two sisters standing there.

"That's your new boyfriend?" Lucy asked.

"He's one of my few new friends. He walked me home because I didn't know the way. Just friends. I don't like him." I said.

"Whatever you say." Tara said,and they walked away. I walked upstairs and flopped on my bed.

They were sadly mistaking if they thought I was being serious when I said I didn't like Mason like more than a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda sucks.