Pop Punk Is Soooo 05

Kiss My Sass

“And I came here to make you dance tonight I don't care if I'm a guilty pleasure for you…” I sang into the microphone.
Ryland has goofing off on his guitar so he has been screwing up the songs when we practice. Nate and Alex have been fighting about what kind of pizza to order.
“PEPPERONI!!” Alex screamed.
“No! Mushroom” Nate screamed across the room.
“QUITE!!!” Victoria yelled at both of them. “We will order half pepperoni and half mushroom. Got it!”
“Fine” they both said with an attitude.
“what the…hey guy’s come and see this.” I say as I flipped my cell phone and showed the text message. It was a text from Pete Wentz. He said he was sending me mail.
“Wow Gabe how did he get your number?” Victoria asked.
“I don’t know that’s what im afraid of” I said as my voice quavered.
((Ryland’s POV))

Wow a text from Pete Wentz. I wonder how he got Gabe’s number. Maybe he is a stalker or maybe Gabe was wasted when he gave Pete his number. That’s probably the answer. “hey Gabe did you go to Angels and Kings last night?”
“uhhhh…” there was an awkward silence. “Noooo wait yes. Yes I was”
Ha I knew it. “ Gabe you probably gave it to him your number and address when you were there.” I was pretty smart because I have secret identity you see im also Guy Ripley so I can figure out anything.
“Yeah now that I think of it thank you Guy Ripley.”
((Gabe’s POV))

Later that day I waited impatiently for the mail to come. Ryland, Vicky T, Alex and Nate were playing Would You Rather while playing they were eating pepperoni/mushroom pizza.
Ryland would you rather eat pickles and peanut butter pizza or garbage from the sewer?” Nate asked while laughing so hard.
“Uhhhhhhhhhhh Hippos!”
“WOW Ryland are you hyper or something?” Alex giggled.
“Yeah but just alittle. Hey Gabe is the mail here?” Ryland asks. I almost answer but ignore them while I ran to the door to greet the mail man. Okay fine I want to get my I mean our letter from Pete. As I ran out the door in my purple hoodie and checkered skinny jeans to get the mail. I got the mail and skipped happily back inside. “Hey guys I got the mail.”
“OMG what does it say?” Vicky asked.
“Whoa hold on let me open it. Okay lets see.” I told her while I pulled out the letter.

“Dear Gabriel Eduardo Saporta and the rest of Cobra Starship,
Patrick and I would love to her your band on November 17th at 3:00 pm. Bring anything you need for the audition. If you need anymore information calls the office. The number is 652-555-6467. Sees yous guys laters!
Sincerely,
Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz The Third and Patrick Martin Stumph”

((Ryland’s POV))

YAY! We got an audition for the band the can explain the phone calls in the middle of the night. Look out world here comes Cobra Starship! FANGS UP!
~one week later~
((Gabe’s POV))

As we come to the DecayDance Studios I feel the pressure and nervousness everywhere I was shaking!
~5 hours later~
“Okay is everyone ready” Pete questioned.
“Yeah I think.” I answered.
As we started I saw the smile on Pete’s face he looked like he is enjoying it. As the song came to an close I knew we would make it.
“Wow you guys rocked!” Patrick exclaimed.
“Thank you” we said making our way to the couch.
“What do you think about joining the fueled By Ramen/DecayDance family?” Pete asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was for lanuage class so i might not update it but comments may urge me to update