Wouldn't It Be Nice To Wake Up With You

Wedding Day

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW; IT IS OMNISCIENT!

The wedding was a secret and stuck in the suburbs of Chicago, specifically out in Great Lakes. It was the bride and the groom's families and closest friends who were invited. In the front, five boys stood parallel to the four girls. The groom wiped his glasses in anxiety as everyone stood

for her.

Her motions were silent; her movement, graceful. Her tears brightened her shining face, but there was no smile stretched across usual brides' facial expressions. Her father clung to her arm as if he never wanted to let her go. His mind was in the right place; he never even met this boy before until she brought him home one day and told them both, him and his wife, she was getting married to this boy next week. He kept his mouth shut tight since his daughter's mind and heart were always in the right place. Her mother on the other hand, shoved herself to the farthest corner of the pews and didn't stand for the procession.

However, no one's tension could compare to the groom's and his best man's. As the groom fixed his glasses, the best man pulled at his slightly too tight tie. His hair was a mess and he was wearing a suit that made him itch. He worried that he stood out very clearly in the procession and that his tie looked a little too bland, but he never mentioned a word to the groom or the bride. Actually, he never had spoken to the bride since their uncomfortable goodbyes a couple months before hand, but right now he could only think of how beautiful she looked; how unhuman her natural looks drove him crazy. He would never say anything to his best friend, the groom until a very much later date.

Tension seemed to rise as she glided closer to the two men. Her eyes secretly moved back and forth between the two. She pushed herself away from the one person she called her best friend, her fiance's best friend and, regrettably, her secret crush. Any oportunity they could have together, they would turn their unselfish heads from one another, but always glance back at each other....

glance at what could have happened.

Her body trembled with fear and anxiety. Her father tightened his grip in assurance and smiled at her gently. The groom smiled at her also. So did the best man. The bridesmaids beamed brightly along with her other friends on the men's side. Her best friend, the wife of one of the groomsmen who wasn't apart of her fiance's band, looked at her with curiousity playing in her stare. She felt her heart beat faster and faster. Her glances quickened as the few feet grew into inches. The minister smiled at her. Suddenly, the church looked huge and the music sounded like a death march. Everyone stared at her, their smiles turned sinister, some of them noticing her tension.

In an instant she slipped her arm away from her father and ran like hell.

Everyone gasped, completely shocked by her action. The groom ran half way after her and stopped, letting out a choked word,

"Jennifer...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, not the greatest, but it's the best I've done not using anyone's name until the last word. Kudos to me, eh? lol. Another thing, her best friend is Jamia. Just in case some one was really wondering..