Wouldn't It Be Nice To Wake Up With You

Ireland

Jenny's POV+

I packed my bags as soon as Pete left. I was broken and terribly calm about it. I did not cry, as if I saw this coming. He was right... no matter how much a jerk he was, he was always right. It was better to leave feelings unsaid. It was better that we wouldn't end up together. I should've stayed with Patrick. He should stay with Ashlee. I made life complicated. He made it ten times worse. I was packing up my bathroom tolietries when I dropped my razor on the floor. I bet you knew how my thought process went.

end it... end it all right now. life could be simpler

better

cleaner

healthier


I brushed the thought off. Sighed and packed it up with the rest of my things. It would need to take more than Wentz to kill me. I rolled my bags along with me as I checked out and headed for the plane. I called out for a taxi and sang softly to myself.

"I keep to myself on the ride trying hard to hide all the dirt that covers me. You only can hide who you are if you don't care where you're going anyway. I don't wanna be who I was back then. I almost lost you again. I don't wanna see through the eyes of a liar. Hold the door for me. I set them on fire back then they didn't know what hit them. It's always the ones you never suspect. Don't wanna accept what I've become. I don't wanna be wo I was back then. I almost lost you again. I don't wanna see through the eyes of a liar. Hold the door for me."

It struck me; I need to see Ben. I texted him quickly, him responding instantly.

Hey sucka, it's Jen. I need a place to hang, where u at?

long time no talk! Im in Ireland w/ the guys. On tour, ur welcome to come! xo Ben

Then Ireland is where I'll go. After I got to the airport I paid for a ticket to Dublin and waited silently, repeating "Hold the Door" to myself as quietly as possible. Armor for Sleep was like a second hide away for me. I met them back when I was at Frank and Jamia's wedding. Ben was like my twin. He could swoop me up on tour with them and I could travel all over and not have to see those four boys from my old home town. I can start off better, cleaner, and healthier.

hold the door for me
♠ ♠ ♠
hi guys, I know, updates shoulda happened a lot this time of the year, seeing as it IS summer, but summer is crazy and full of non expected things! I'm better with this stuff during Christmastime... D:

Anyways, comments and a shit load of criticism. I need new characters so if you wanna be a part of this, I need you to PM me your info. What you're like and what you look like. Habits and favorites... that's the stuff. :P anyways, hope to make some friends while doing this part of the story. <3 Jenny