Wouldn't It Be Nice To Wake Up With You

Doing the Impossible to Somethin Less Escentric

The place was in shambles. The families argued with one another about what the hell was going on; friends calling her cell phone, trying to figure out where she is, THEN asking what the hell was going on. And then there was us main boys; Patrick, Andy, Joe, and me; Peter Wentz. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration as Patrick paced back and forth on the bottom stair outside the church. Joe shivered a convulsion from the wintry winds, that were not present last year, and Andy sat next to me for warmth. He continued to huddled up next to me as we waited silently for some type of sense to enter Patty's head that it was fucking cold out and he shouldn't be out here.

"Why would she leave,?"he said out loud rhetorically, but we added our two senses in, of course.

"Anxiety of being married at 21?" Joe questioned.

"Overthinking the life she'll face as a wife?" Andy pushed in.

"She clearly was scared so......a realization of some sort?" I said, not really putting too much matter into it.

"She doesn't love me, so she ran for it?" Patrick's face broke into a puppy of pure depression.

"Noooo, that's not what we meant," I sighed, going up to 'Trick and ushering him to the massive wooden doors, "Girls get these types of emotions because they overthink the possibilities of life they have in front of them. It's some hormonal imbalance that we don't have."

"Or if you're Pete, you just go with what is in front of you, no second chance at glancing backwards," Joe smiled, patting Patrick on the shoulder and another convulsion went through his body as the warmth wrapped around us.

"Not very helpful at lighting the mood up now are we, Trohman?" I glared.

He shrugged and went off to split up Aunt Connie and Uncle Bob from ripping each others' throats out. Andy and I sat on either side of Patrick in the back pews.

"I think she went back to the pad," Andy said.

"That's logical!"I beamed,"Patrick, come on, maybe we can head her off at the abode!"

"This ain't a cowboy chase,"he muttered, giving me a complexed look.

"She's treating this like it is. Now, let's go round up your rogue cattle."

The Death Glare of Doom came from both of them.

"Sorry, sorry..... I'm just as wound up as everyone... so random stuff is popping out of my mouth. Really guys, let's get back to Wilmette and see if she went there," I jumped up and rumaged through my pocket for my car keys, "I bet she took your car 'Trick, so let's take mine. Come on, you want her or not?"

"Why are girls so complicated?" Patrick mumbled as we went out the doors.

"Not all of them are; just the ones you decide to take home with you." I said in the process of kicking my brain,"Sorry, again, bad jokes, I'm trying to stop."

"No, you're right. I always seem to get the crazy ones."

"Jenny's not crazy. She's just had some confusing things happen to her that makes her question love," Andy replied, backing up Jen, "She's merely having the spurrious, dreadful thought of you leaving her; she's trying to beat you to it."

"Thank you Dr. Phil...." I muttered as I got on the highway.
♠ ♠ ♠
woohoo, I like where this is going. Nice speed.... I might be able to do this in 7 chapters.

>>

unless "we" wants more....