Wouldn't It Be Nice To Wake Up With You

Thinking and Living Made This Nightmare Worse

I was in my old bed at my parents' house. The TV was buzzing lightly because I didn't turn it off after watching Ghostbusters for the billionth time. All I could do was look out the windows at the moon seeping through the tree branches and onto my face. A chill went up my spine from the icy air outside and the warmth inside. Ashlee had texted me goodnight and I smiled. I could always count on her to be there, even after all the tabloids and angry fans. She seemed to be the only steady thing that was in my life. I sighed heavily and rubbed my face as to release stress. The whole Jen thing threw me overboard. Patrick was close to useless now as he slept in the bed next to mine. No way was I letting him go home like that. Joe had Andy at his place and my parents were fast asleep. I felt like the only kid awake... like if I was waiting for something.

Maybe an epiphany would lighten my mood. Some type of realization that Jen had not ran away without Patrick. That Jen still didn't love me. It was overdramatic and frusterating. Only in my life did this ever happen.

I got up and into the bathroom, took some random pictures of myself, and went on to buzznet. I wrote some stupid phrases on the bottom that everyone would think to be cute or artistic when I knew I was too tired to think of really good ones. Christmas was in three days. Somehow, I had to find Jen and get her back here. Somehow I had to get her to forget about me and get back with Patrick. Somehow, I had to let her know I want something besides a girlfriend stable in my life. If she could make that possible, I would love her more than she'd ever know. The realization hit me then; I did love her, but only as my best friend and confidant. THERE WAS MY EPIPHANY.

I breathed a small chuckle and closed the laptop. I fell into the bed as it's snuggly comforter and pillows encased me in it's wonderful glory. Patrick was lightly snoring as my background music. It was like a soft lullaby. The guy even sounded angelic when breathing out of his mouth while unconcious. I smiled at him and took a picture on my blackberry. I saved it as a weapon against Jen.

I was going to have to break her so badly to make her understand it wasn't me she wanted anymore; make her so low that she'll understand where she went wrong and finally live the life she was meant to with my best friend.

I let my eyes droop as the clock clicked for three in the morning. Presents to buy, people to find, work to be done... The holiday season keeps me busy so I don't have to think this hard anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
My update until I either get my compy back or when I get back home to this one. D:

sorry guys, comment me with some criticism or compliments.

Happy New Years! :D