Wouldn't It Be Nice To Wake Up With You

London Bridge Is Falling Down

I closed the door shut as the cold air nipped at my nose. A shiver escaped my body as I took off the jacket and slipped my boots off. I kept my hat on since it was the only warm part of me keeping my ears toasty. There were a few luggage bags by the door. I was about to ask Mom when I heard Joe and Andy yelling upstairs in the second bedroom.

"Mom, I'm home!" I hollered as I made my way upstairs.

"Andrew and Joseph are upstairs Hun," she called back from the den.

I walked down the familiar hallway and into the room where I saw Joe and Andy arguing about their racing game.

"You so fucking cheated!" Joe cried out.

"Um, hey guys, what're you doing here?" I asked, plopping down on the bed behind them.

"Patrick said we'd meet up here before we go to the airport," Andy replied, trying to gain speed by moving his upper torso towards the screen, "He'll be here in a couple minutes."

"We're leaving today?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," Joe replied, "Patty said the sooner we're outta town, the better he'd feel. So since you're done being at your store, we can go."

He slammed the control to the ground in defeat and then looked at me, "You better go pack before he gets here. Jen's done a number on him and he wants to gladly free himself of it."

I nodded my head nonchalantly and walked into my bedroom. I packed things... well stuffed things in a bag... clothes, deoderant, toothbrush, hairbrush, makeup, camera, a notebook, and a couple pens. I sound like a girl more every day....

I made sure I had my blackberry and my wallet in my pockets as I walked downstairs and put my bag by the others'. I heard Patrick walk through the door as I went back upstairs... man, just to turn around... Mom was hugging him and offering cookies. What? Mom offers him cookies? I frowned at the idea of my mom loving Patty more than me. Patrick saw me and walked over.

"Hey Pete," he smiled, "I did the honor of picking up the tickets from Mike."

"Oh, thanks." I smiled back and took my ticket from him.

A couple days ago, I informed Mike of where we were going and what my plan was. He wasn't all up on board with my idea, but he gave me strict instructions, "If things get out of hand, you will exactly drop the whole thing and you will bring this band back home. I know, I love Jen a lot, but one girl is NOT worth breaking up a band about. We don't need another Yoko Ono moment."

But we all know it wasn't Yoko that broke the band up... it was the band...
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTZ!