Wouldn't It Be Nice To Wake Up With You

Bloody Blokes!

London.

I kept looking at Big Ben. It towered over everything as I stood a block away from it and right outside our hotel. I soaked in the vertigo I felt from just looking at the building and followed the guys to our rooms. It was a big suite. We each had a bedroom, a bathroom for each, a dining room connected to the living room, and a big kitchen. Something that Jen wanted was a big kitchen so she could make loads of cookies for all of us. She knew when we got a chance on the road to get cookies, they were gone in seconds.

Patrick sighed as he saw the vast kitchen spread out before us. I looked at him with sympathy, but he merely shrugged and walked past me to one of the rooms. As usual, Joe and Andy took the two rooms to the right and me and Patty took the ones on the left. I threw my bag on the hope to god clean bed and started unpacking. My phone started vibrating and I saw I missed a call from Ashley and a text from Jen. I listened to Ash talk to the answering machine as if I was talking to her as I shoved my clothes in the dresser. It was near the end of the message when I pulled out a cherry lollipop and closed up the empty bag.

"Hemmy misses you as much as I do so get done over there soon. LA seems empty without your smile."

I let out a small sigh and a smile. Next I took a glance at the text message and almost choked on my sucker.

meet me by the record studio in an hour. i no u no where it is.

It was already 45 minutes after I got the text so I ran out of my room. Patrick, Joe, and Andy all looked at me like I was the newest animal on the Discovery Channel....

"I'm needed at the shoot right now and I have no idea what time I'll be back," I said quickly, grabbing one of the hotel keys, "Have fun guys, don't get lost!"

"Same for you kid," Joe said, raising a glass of what I believe to be water and not vodka even if he still acted drunk either way.

I bowed dramatically and blew Patrick a kiss, "Seeya when I get home babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please. I'll write extra fast if a i get one or two. I know there's more than just one loyal reader out there too. D:

<3 Jen