A Fraction Of our Love.

Seeing Him For The First Time in Weeks

My alarm clock went off. I slapped my hand instantly against it. I groaned and turned around quickly falling back to sleep. My mother came into my room. "Leslie honey time to get up. Now or I will splash cold water on you." I yawned and stretched and got out my bed. I shuffled to the bathroom closing the door. That's right, I moved in with my mother again. See I used to live with my stepbrother, but my mom called and told her I could live with her again, and she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Maybe this would be good. I mean getting away from your lovesick brother is good, not moving in with your mom and step dad. I brushed my teeth and took a hot shower. I came out the steaming bathroom and sat on my bed, completely naked. I got up and walked to my walk in closet pondering for a moment what I should wear. I chose some yellow short shorts, a pink shirt with a bow on it, some pink suspenders with yellow bows on them and my yellow sandals. It was summer so I didn't bring a jacket. I sat in front of my mirror looking at my grey eyes and caramel skin. I put on some mascara and clear lip gloss, and some pink eye shadow and checked my self out. I looked sexy. I walked down the stairs slowly making my entrance.

"So mom wanna tell me why you woke me up so early?" "Oh, well your brother finally decided to go back to college and he wanted to see us before he leaves." "Oh...." I slightly was disappointed, but none the less happy. Maybe this would get Kathy to move on and me sometime to not constantly be reminded of my stepbrothers love for me. I sighed.

"Good for him." I continued on. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "Aw, Honey don't cry. You two were so close. I understand your love for him, and his for you." She hugged me to her chest. She knew nothing of what really the love we shared. She knew nothing because she is never around. I sobbed mad about this. Maybe I really was mad about this. Maybe he's leaving because he's tired of waiting for me even though he said he would wait for forever.

I finally pushed my mom gently away, no longer caring for her comforting strokes on my back. "Well Honey me and your father will be in the car waiting for you." I nodded, appreciating her giving me my own space. I watched her open the house door and exit out. I went into the kitchen grabbing a paper towel. I walked out and into the hallway. I looked up at the wall full of family pics. I stopped at one of them with my brother, and put my hand on it.
Admiring his green eyes, and pearly white teeth.

I walked away slowly and out the house. I opened the car door and sat down,immediately turning to the window. Tears glistened my eyes.

Maybe he really won't wait forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, I never asked you of anything like this before.
Oh! I'm sorry about writing so many stories at a time but thoughts just keep coming in my head
love always
Alwayslolin