Status: Active;

Never let go.

Thirteen.

I slowly woke up to the sound of Joe snoring in my ear. I rolled my eyes and shoved my elbow into his rib. His grip around my waist tightened as he groaned. “What?” He muttered, obviously annoyed that I had woken him up.

“You’re snori--” I said, being cut off by a noise coming through the wall. I sat up, but Joe kept his arms around my waist and his head against my stomach. The noise went again which lead Joe to sit up. “What was that?” I asked, sharing a look with Joe. He shrugged his shoulders just as the noise went off again.

“No way.” Joe said, smirking. I looked over at him as he climbed out of bed, supporting a pair of boxers. He leant his ear against his bedroom wall.

“Joe.” I said. He turned around, smirking at me. I narrowed my eyebrows and he wiggled his finger at me. I pushed the blanket off my body and walked over to Joe. He leant his head against the wall once more, leading me to do the same thing. I copied him and heard the noise. Oddly enough, next door was Nick’s room. I turned to Joe, with my eyes widened. “Please don’t tell me.” I said, walking away from the wall. Joe burst into laughter, nodding his head.

“They are getting busy.” I ran my hands down my face, disgusted at the sounds I had just heard. Joe was almost on the floor, laughing so hard. I walked over to the light and flicked it on. “My little brother is getting some.” I walked over to Joe and smacked his around the back of his head.

“Shut up, that’s my little sister you are talking about.” I said, sitting on the edge of the bed. Joe composed himself and sitting next to me. “I don’t think that I can sleep anymore.” I shook the mental thought of my little sister and Nick.

“That’s something I’m not going to get out of my head for a while.” Joe giggled, lying back down on the bed. I poked his toned stomach and he sat up, looking at me.

“Can we go and have some hot chocolate?” I asked him, smiling. He nodded his head and holding his hand out. I grabbed it and he helped me up. “What time is it?” I asked, as we walked out of the room. Joe spun around as we got to the door.

“3:23am.” I groaned and leant against Joe. He wrapped our entwined fingers around my back and helped me walk down the stairs. We walked around in the dark, clinging onto each other so we didn’t fall over. Joe flicked on the lounge light and I could hear the noises from downstairs. “I’ll be 2 minutes.” Joe said, before he walked out of the room. I went over and sat down on the couch, pulling the blanket off the back of the couch. I wrapped in around my shoulders before Joe came back in with a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He smiled at me, before sitting next to me. I offered him some of the blanket and he slid in next to me. I rested my head against his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Please put the TV on. That’s not the noise I need to hear.” Joe grabbed the remote and flicked on the TV. I stanched off him and put it on MTV. An old episode of My Super Sweet 16 started to play. It made me think of Joe’s birthday. “How’s the party planning going?” I asked, as I watched the girl rant about how her party wasn’t going right.

“Alright. I guess.” He said, his eyes fixed on the TV screen. “I’ve got the club, but I need food and stuff. Wanna help?” He asked, turning and looking at me. I nodded my head. “And guest list as well.” He ran a hand through his hair. “You’d think organising a party would be a lot easier.” He complained. I laughed.

“You’re turning 21. It’s something to celebrate.” I said, smiling at him. He flashed his teeth at me and smirked.

“I can legally drink.” I laughed and shook my head.

“Please don’t get drunk at your party?” I asked him. Most likely, I would end up looking after him while he was throwing up from never having alcohol in his life. Joe nodded his head.

“I’m meant to be host, I won’t be getting drunk.” He said, laughing to himself. The blanket was slowly falling off my shoulder. I yanked at it, pulling it back over so it was covering me. Joe moved over so he had his back against the arm of the couch. I leant against his chest and Joe wrapped his arms around my waist, slowly tickling my stomach. “Anyway, it’s your birthday soon.” I laughed.

“Joe, it’s yours before mine.” Joe shrugged his shoulders. “Anyway, I don’t want anything massive. Just something with my friends and family.” Joe rolled his eyes at me.

“You are such a spoil sport.” He pouted. I laughed at him and rested my head against his chest. He started to hum in my ear. I recognized it to be Fly With Me. I smiled at the thought of the song and thought of Kevin and Danielle.

“Are you excited to be an uncle?” I asked him. Joe was quiet for a while, I wasn’t sure if he had fallen asleep or not.

“I haven’t really thought about it like that.” Joe mused to himself. “I just thought it was my brother’s wife was having a baby.” I laughed to myself and rolled my eyes. “I’m pretty excited. I mean, for Kevin as well. When he first, y’know with Danielle, he told me that she thought she might be pregnant. And Kevin was so excited, thinking about how he might have a little baby on the way. But she wasn’t. But he only had to wait half a year to get her knocked up again.”

“Lovely Joseph.” I said, screwing up my nose. “Go make me a hot chocolate.” I pouted and elbowed Joe in the ribs. He laughed and pushed me. I moved away from him and watched him walk out of the room and into the kitchen. I turned my attention to the TV. The girl seemed to be still having a massive fit about her party. I rolled my eyes at her, before switching over to an old episode of Glee. I listened as Joe sang I’ll Stand By You in the kitchen. I smiled to myself. That song was probably my favourite song ever. Joe walked in with 2 mugs in his hands. He handed me one and smiled.

“I’ll stand by you. I’ll stand by you. Won’t let nobody hurt you. I’ll stand by you.” I blushed as Joe sat next to me. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and smiled at Joe.

“Baby marshmallows.” I stated which lead Joe to look at me. “Nice touch.” He laughed and nodded his head. He pulled out his phone out of his pocket and brought up Twitter. I watched over his shoulder as he typed in the words.

Me and the best friend. 3:30am. Watching Glee and drinking cocoa.

I burst into laughter and rested my head against the back of the couch. My hands were tight around my mug as it warmed my hands. “Excited for the game Saturday?” He asked me. I rolled my eyes and lifted my head to look at him.

“Am I ever ready for a game?” I asked, laughing softly. “Not really. But I’ll always try my hardest. You know that.” Joe flashed his teeth at me.

“Always?” He asked, smirking at me. “What about that time when we were in Ohio and you purposely messed up the game?” He asked. I rolled my eyes.

“That’s because Nick was getting on my nerves that day with his constant whining.” I said, laughing to myself. Joe rolled his eyes. “But saying that, I don’t think he’ll ever let go of me losing that game.” Joe laughed. “That might go into my speech at their wedding.” I mused to myself.

“Well mine will go.” He said, putting down the mug onto the coffee table and standing in front of the TV. “One night, me and Iz were in bed, when we heard a crazy noise. I realized that my little brother was getting some. Now me and Izzie are scared for life.” I set of into a round of giggles. “Here’s to Nick and Jess.” Joe picked up his mug and held it in the air. I stood up and knocked my mug against his. We both took a sip and laughed. Joe’s phone bleeped and we both shared a look. Joe walked over to it, placing his drink on the table. I followed him, taking a sip out of my drink. “It’s Kevin, replying to my tweet.” Joe informed me. He laughed to himself. He held his phone it front of me.

Why are you awake still?! RT @joejonas Me and the best friend. 3:30am. Watching Glee and drinking cocoa.

I laughed to myself. He is asking us why we are awake. Why is he awake? I exited off Twitter, before typing in Kevin’s number. “Why are we awake? Why are you awake?” I asked when he answered. He chuckled at me.

“Danielle is cuddling with the toilet.” I laughed at him. “She really isn’t well.” Joe gave me a dodgy look from the other side of the room. I laughed.

“That’s what happens when you get her knocked up.” I could imagine Kevin rolling his eyes at my statement.

“Aren’t you funny today?” He asked me. I nodded my head, and then realized that he couldn’t see me. “Why are you and Joseph still awake?”

“Because--” I shared a look with Joe, who was smirking. “Nick’s getting some and we can’t stand the sound.” I told him.

“Okay, didn’t need to know that about my little brother.” Me and Joe burst into laughter. We probably both could imagine Kevin with his nose screwed up. “Right, I have to go because we have another round of Chinese coming up. Bye.” He said really quickly. I screwed up my nose before tossing Joe his phone. He laughed and I picked up my drink, sipping it. Joe sat down next to me and smiled.

“Why is Kevin still awake?” He asked me. I swung my legs across Joe’s lap and rested my head against his shoulder.

“Danielle was throwing up.” Joe screwed up his nose, just like me. “I know, it was lovely.” My eyes started to flutter in the back of my head. “Joey, I’m tired.” I complained, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands. Joe took my mug off me and placed it on the table.

“Let’s go back upstairs then.” I shook my head.

“It’s comfy here.” I muttered, before shutting my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

----NeverLetGo----

I groaned as there was a loud bang in the kitchen. I opened my eyes to see I was still in the lounge, minus Joe. That’s who was probably making all the noise. I sat up and pushed my hair out of my eyes. I got to my feet and walked into the kitchen. Joe was standing to his back to me, wiggling his bottom. I tried to hold back my laughter before slowly walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my hands up his shirt. He jumped at the touch before I rested my cheek against his back. “Morning Iz.” He laughed as I ran my fingers up and down his chest. “Breakfast?” He asked me. I nodded my head against his back, not wanting to get away from the heat of him. I rested my hand against his chest, where I could feel his heart. It was beating rather fast. I smiled to myself, hoping that it was me that had that effect on him. Suddenly we heard footsteps running down the stairs and we moved away from each other. I jumped into the island as Frankie and Reece ran in, Elvis following them.

“Morning boys.” I said, and they both smiled at me. Reece held both of his arms up and I picked him up, placing him on my lap. “What do you want for breakfast baby?” I asked, wrapping my arms around his waist. He shrugged his shoulders. “Joe will do whatever you want.” Reece flashed his baby teeth at me.

“Jay.” Reece said, getting Joe to turn around. Joe smiled at him just as Frankie jumped onto the counter next to me. “Can I have toast please?” Joe nodded his head and walked into the pantry. Jess and Nick walked in, hand in hand. I couldn’t help but relive the moments of last night. I smirked as Jess started to make coffee.

“Iz?” She asked, holding up a mug for me. I nodded my head as Joe walked in with a loaf of bread. “Joe?” She asked, grabbing another mug out of the cupboard. Joe smirked and placed the bread onto the side.

“Oh yes.” He said, stretching it out. I rolled my eyes but had to laugh. “Izzie, would you like a hard boiled egg?” I burst into a set off giggles as I watched Joe put a slice of toast into the toaster for Reece.

“No Joe, I would not like a hard boiled egg!” I emphasised on hard. We both got a weird look off both Jess and Nick.

“Not one that’s been laid by a chicken?” Joe turned to me, his hands on his hips. I started to giggle to myself once again.

“No, not one that’s been laid by an egg.” I said, smirking. “Or touched by something else.” Me and Joe burst into another set of giggles before Jess turned bright red.

“Oh my god.” She covered her face with her hands as Joe leant forwards to high five me.

“And she finally gets it.” Joe cheered. We all stared at Nick, who was still looking at us like we were complete twats. “And he doesn’t.” Me and Joe laughed. Jess looked over at me, she was so embarrassed. I flashed my teeth at her and she walked over to Nick, who still looked confused. She leant over to him and whispered in his ear. You should slowly see a red blush rising on his face. “And Kevin knows.” Joe said, before hooting with laughter. I covered my mouth to try and stop myself from laughing. Joe held onto the side before he fell to the floor laughing. “And probably Danielle.” Joe curled up in a ball on the ground. I couldn’t control my laughter and it slipped out of my lips. Jess threw her middle finger up at me, which lead me to cover Reece’s eyes.

“Watch our baby brother’s eyes. I don’t think he needed to see that.” Joe was still on the floor, holding his stomach, tears rolling down his face. Denise and Paul walked in the room, followed by Kevin holding onto Danielle. As he walked past Nick, he patted him on the shoulder. Joe had to jump up and ran out of the room, probably before he peed himself. I let out a laugh, before looking over at Danielle. “How are you?” I asked. She didn’t look very good, she was quite pale and rested against Kevin.

“Eh.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I feel like complete crap.” She admitted. Kevin placed a small kiss onto her forehead and they sat at the table. I heard Reece’s toast pop out of the toaster and Paul helped him off my lap. I jumped off the counter and walked over to the toaster where Joe had everything set up. I buttered his toast and Joe walked in.

“Nearly wet yourself?” I asked him, winking. I could see he was about to laugh again. I rolled my eyes and handed Reece a plate with his toast on.

“Thank you Izzie!” He said, placing a kiss on my cheek before climbing off the counter. I laughed and watched him sit next to Danielle. I looked over at Jess, who had her head against Nick’s shoulders.

“Jess.” I said, getting her attention. She turned to look at me, not looking impressed. “Where’s my coffee?” I asked, before everyone burst into laughter. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the coffee machine. I flashed my teeth at her as she poured some into a mug. She shoved it into my hand and scoffed. I smiled at her once more. “Thanks baby sis.” I blew her a kiss. Nick chuckled as she rested her head against his shoulder.

“Jess.” Joe said where he was sitting the other side of Kevin. She looked over at him. “Where’s my coffee?” He asked, before bursting into laughter. I rolled my eyes as I made my way to sit next to Joe. He smiled at me and I took a sip of my coffee. “What time will you be back tonight?” Joe asked a soft pout on his lips. I shrugged my shoulders.

“If it’s not too late, I’ll give you a ring and you can come over, kay?” I asked him. He flashed his teeth at me and nodded his head. I looked over at Danielle, who had her head rested against the table. “How you feeling?” I asked her once more. She looked at me and leant against Kevin.

“A lot better than last night.” She said to me. “Kevin’s been great though.” He placed a small kiss on her temple. Danielle smiled at him.

“Even though when you were throwing up, I was chatting to him.” I laughed. Danielle shoved her elbow into Kevin’s ribs. I laughed as Nick and Jess joined up. I smiled at the both of them and heard the front door open.

“Hello?” I recognized my mum’s voice straight away, but then realized that there were 2 pairs of feet. I looked over at Jess, who was smiling at me.

“In here.” Denise called, then got weird looks off all of us. “What?” She said, looking at the people around the table.

“Denise, this is my mum.” I said, as she walked into the kitchen, Alex in tow. “She isn’t the brightest crayon in the box.” We all burst into laughter. My mum smacked me around the head before moving onto Jess.

“Hello.” She cooed. Jess stood up and hugged my mum. “Nicely done Nick.” My mum high fived my best friend. I rolled my eyes. “Guys, this is Alex.” He waved shyly. “Al, this is Denise and Paul. They have been my best friends since we were in high school.” Alex smiled at them. “These are there 4 sons, Kevin and his wife Danielle.” They both gave a wave. “Joseph, their second eldest. Then there is Nick, then there youngest, Frankie.” He waved very enthusiastic, making us all laugh. “And then there is Isabelle, Jess and Reece.” We all waved at him.

“That’s a lot of people to remember.” Alex rubbed the back of his neck, making me laugh. “I’ll try to remember.” He said, as he took a seat next to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back, obviously nervous. My phone buzzed from the table and before I could even more, Joe grabbed it. He stood up and moved away from me.

“Joseph!” I yelled at him, as he ran around the other side of the table, behind Nick. “Give me my phone back, now!” I said, running around the table. I failed.

“Isabelle.” Joe read out. “I don’t like it. Isabelle. You aren’t Isabelle, you are Izzie.” He complained. I rolled my eyes, knowing it was from James, which kinda made me smile. “I’ll pick you up at 5.” My eyes turned to the clock in the kitchen. 11am. I grinned to myself, knowing that it was only 6 hours till our date. “Oh my!” Joe screamed, sounding like one of their fans. “A kiss! He put a kiss at the end of the text.” Joe was making a big fuss over nothing, but it did make me smile. I picked up the crust of Reece’s toast that he didn’t eat, and threw it at Joe’s head. The crumbs landed into his hair, making me burst into laughter. Joe stuck his tongue out at me, and tossed my phone at me. I caught it expertly and smirked at him. He laughed and I sat back down. Everyone laughed at mine and Joe’s antics.

“Anyway!” Nick said, as if to change the subject. He grabbed hold of Jess’s hand, both of them smiling. “We spoke last night--”

“What?” Joe spluttered. “You had time?!” I shoved my heel into his leg and he let out a massive groan. “What the hell was that for?” He asked me, rubbing his shin. I flashed my teeth at him, before looking at Jess and Nick. I winked at them, before Nick spoke again.

“We spoke last night, about the wedding.” We all were practically on the edge of our seats. “We decided that we wanted a summer wedding.” All the females in the room let out a soft, ‘aww’ which lead the men to roll their eyes, even Alex who we hadn’t properly met. “We decided on a date as well.” I turned to Danielle and grinned. Even though she was ill, she was still excited. “We want something around July 25.” Nick showed one of those rare smiles that the fans wish they could see. “We don’t want to do anything drastic anytime soon. But we want to set the date.” I was slightly shocked that Jess let Nick do all of this.

“Sounds like a good start.” Paul said, making us all smile. Jess nodded her hand and rested her head against Nick’s shoulder.

“Also.” Jess said, smiling. “As Izzie is my maid of honour, Dani?” Danielle looked over at Jess, who was smiling. “Bridesmaid?” Danielle squealed and nodded her head. She ran over to Jess and hugged her.

“Boys.” Nick said, getting Joe, Kevin and Frankie’s attention. “Best men?” Nick said. The three of them nodded their head, and pounded Nick’s fist, getting a laugh from all of us. Reece hopped off his chair and slowly walked over to me and sat on my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck and hid his face. I looked over at Jess, who had her eyebrows narrowed at me. I stood up and took him into the lounge. I sat down on the couch and he looked up at me, his eyes filling with water. I rubbed my thumb against his cheek.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, worried. He shook his head, but the tears that ran down his face showed that he wasn’t fine. “Reece, tell me.” I said, sternly. Jess walked in, taking the seat next to me.

“Reece, what’s wrong?” Jess asked. I knew that my mum wouldn’t come in if she knew that we had it under control. Jess looked at me, then to Reece.

“I wanted to be part of your wedding.” He said, before covering his face with his hands. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Jess looked at me, her face almost breaking. I slid Reece off my lap and onto Jess’s. I gave her a weak smile before walking into the kitchen. Everyone went quiet as I took my seat next to Joe. My mum looked at me with worried eyes.

“He thought that he wasn’t going to be part of the wedding.” I said, twisting my lips to one side. Nick climbed off his chair before walking into lounge. I smiled at Joe who had his head resting against the table. “Tired?” I asked him. He nodded his head, and coincidently yawned at the same time.

“You have no idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that was a little...awkward.
Comment please? I'm doing well with this story, so please can you comment and I'll update more. Thank you.

Peace;;
Word check;; 4,023