Status: Active;

Never let go.

Sixteen.

I rolled my eyes as Jess grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house. “Oh my. He couldn’t get any finer.” I shoved her, before taking my shoes off and placing them at the front door. “How did it go?” She asked as we made our way into the lounge. I sat down on the couch, crossing my legs and tucking my dress between my legs.

“Jess. He is actually amazing!” I squealed, leading her to clap her hands like a seal. “I mean, he is everything a girl will want in a man. He couldn’t be any better.” I grinned. Jess leant over and hugged me.

“That’s so cute. I’m happy for you, Iz.” She said. I grinned at her, and leant back. I pulled my phone out of my bag, and light the screen up. I had one text, the one I had received when I had just sat down. It was from, Joe, surprisingly.

From-JoeBear!
When you get in from your date, can you please tell me? x


I sighed, and tossed my phone to one side. Jess looked over at me. “Joe?” She asked. I nodded my head, before sighing. “So, did you kiss?” She practically sang. I rolled my eyes at her, but I knew I had gone automatically red. “You did?!” She almost screamed. I smacked her arm, but laughed anyway.

“Shut up, Jess.” I said, before hitting her in the head. “However, I don’t kiss and tell.” I nudged her in the ribs. She laughed and winked at me. “Where are mum and Reece?” I asked, looking around, even though I knew they weren’t in the room.

“Frankie wore Reece out, so mum brought him home and the both feel asleep upstairs.” I laughed, and stretched.

“Oh my god, it’s nearly 9?” I said, shocked. I had been out with James for almost 4 hours. Jess nodded her head, letting out a soft yawn. I smiled at her. “Go to bed, I’ll lock up.” She nodded her head and moved out of the room. I picked up my phone, reply back to Joe.

To-JoeBear!
I’m home if you wanna come over now x


I smiled to myself, before getting off the couch, and walking into the kitchen, checking the back door. As I walked through, I picked up a can of Diet Coke for both me and Joe. I walked into the lounge and picked up my phone. I heard a soft knock at the front door, and I skidded towards it. I pulled the door handle to reveal Joe in his sweatpants and a black t-shirt. “Hey.” He whispered, walking in. I gave him a can of Coke before we both walked upstairs, turning the lights off as we walked up. I pushed my bedroom door open, and we both walked into my room and he sat onto my bed. “How was your date?” I knew that he was still upset about the whole Camilla thing, he was talking quietly.

“It was good.” I nodded my head, before walking over to my chest of drawers, where I pulled out a pair of pyjamas. I quickly got changed into them, not letting Joe see anything.

“Do you like him?” He asked, still sitting on my bed, his feet crossed underneath him and the can of coke in his hands. I walked over to him, and sat down. I copied his exact position and took a sip out of my drink.

“He is nice, Joe.” I said, nodding my head. Joe smiled at me, softly, before wrapped his arms around me.

“Then, I am happy for you.” He said, before kissing the side of my head. I placed my drink on the side, and then Joe handed me his. I placed it down, before getting off my backside and turning off the lights. I walked over to Joe, blind sighted. I held my hands out and he grabbed hold of them, leading me over to the bed. I flopped down, letting out a yawn. “It’s been a long day, baby, go to sleep.” He placed a small kiss onto my head before I fell into a deep sleep.

----NeverLetGo----

I woke up to the sound of my baby brother screaming as he ran down the hallway. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my forehead. I looked around to see Joe missing from my bed. Did he leave me half way through the night? I pushed my hair out of my face, before getting out of bed. I slipped on my slippers before walking out of my room. I found Joe standing in the hallway with Reece thrown over his shoulder. I rolled my eyes at the both of them, and pushed past. I heard both of them giggle as I walked away and downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see my mum and Jess sitting around the table. I flashed my teeth at both of them and took a seat next to Jess. “You look happy.” My mum said, making me smile even harder.

“Am I not allowed to be?” I asked, tilting my head to one side before she handed me a cup of coffee. I took a sip, before letting out a massive sigh. “I need this.”

“Delivery!” Joe screamed as he walked into the room. The first thing we saw was Reece’s legs kicking in the air, and the three of us laughed. “I have a delivery for Ms Sage.” He said. I giggled as he placed Reece into my mum’s lap. “Thank you.” Joe grinned at my mum and then sat down next to me. He held him hand out for my drink, and took a sip. “Blegh!” He complained. “Why don’t you have any sugar in it?”

“Because I’m sweet enough.” I flashed my teeth at him, and winked. He rolled his eyes before handing me back my mug.

“So, what are you up to today?” My mum asked, folding her arms around Reece.

“Well, I was thinking, you can all come around and we can get a tan. Looks like Iz needs it.” Joe announced, poking me in the arm. I stuck my tongue out at him before poking him back.

“Sounds like plan.” My mum said, nodding her head. Reece nodded his head, copying my mum. “So how was your date then?” She asked, sending me a wink. I rolled my eyes and sighed, seeing Joe tense up beside me.

“It was good.” I laughed, pushing my hair out of my face. “I mean, he is really nice guy and really cute.” I grinned, which lead mum and Jess to laugh. “Seriously, he is really interesting. He seemed really interested in my life and family.” I shrugged my shoulders, taking a sip out of my drink. My mum raised her eyebrows at me.

“Well, that’s nice.” She said, smirking. I burst into laughter, shaking my head at my immature mother. Reece grinned at me, before skipping off. I leant back on my chair, stretching. “What time did you get here Joe?” She asked him, as he took another sip of my coffee he detested so much. He screwed his nose up before answering my mother.

“What?” He asked, looking weirdly. “I’ve been here all day.” We all shared a look, before I rolled my eyes.

“He came here around 9 last night, just after I came in.” I said, before taking a sip of my drink. Joe nodded his head and laughed. “Demanded that he came around straight after I got in.” I rolled my eyes at Joe, who poked me.

“Clingy much?” Jess muttered under her voice. I threw my elbow into her ribs and she let out a soft groan. Suddenly, we heard the front door swing open, then shut again. We waited in silence until Nick walked into the kitchen. “Hey babe.” Jess cooed as he sat down next to her. He gave her a swift kiss and smiled at all of us.

“Isabelle.” He turned to me, smiling. “Ready for tomorrow?” I was shocked. I thought he was going to ask me about my date. I sighed and shook my head.

“Of course not.” I shrugged my shoulders, making everyone laugh. “When do I ever go into a Road Dogs game prepared?” I raised an eyebrow at Nick, while he contemplated it. He nodded his head, chuckling to himself.

“I guess not.” He said. “But when Garbo is out there yelling at you, do not come crying to me.” He held his hands up.

“Garbo loves me. He would never shout at me.” I made my fingers into a heart shape. “Oh, by the way, I invited James. Is that okay?” I turned to Joe and fluttered my eyelashes.

“Why not?” Joe said, rubbing his hands together. I flashed my teeth at him.

“As long as he doesn’t distract you from the game.” Nick held his finger in my face. I rolled my eyes and pushed them away. “Seriously, because if we don’t win this game, then I’m going to actually die.” I looked at him.

“That’s a bit extreme Nick.” Joe said from the seat next to me. I giggled before pushing Joe slightly. He flashed his teeth at me, before relaxing. “Anyway, go and get changed.” He almost shoved me off my chair. I turned to him, my eyebrows narrowed. “Please? I want to go swimming.” I shoved him back, twice as hard, leading him to fall off his chair. I spluttered out loud, covering my hands over my face. Joe sat on my cold kitchen floor, a pout of his lips. I looked over at my family, who had their hands covering their mouths. I winked at them before looking down at Joe. He had his hands folded across his chest. I smiled at him and stood up. He looked up at me and smiled, holding both of his hands out to me. I looked at him, before walking upstairs. I heard him gasp before I started to run upstairs. I burst into my bedroom and slammed the door behind me. I dived onto my bed and hid under my covers. I heard the door swing open and I held back my giggles. “I wonder were Isabelle is!” He said, rather loudly. I suddenly felt the covers being ripped off my body which lead me to turn around. Joe stood behind me, a grin on his face. “Hello Isabelle.” He cooed, as he walked over to me.

“Hello Joseph Adam.” I said as he took a seat next to me. He narrowed his eyebrows at me, before laughing.

“Adam?” He asked, making me laugh as well. “What with the use of my middle name, Isabelle Kelsey?” He asked, his voice sounding rather conspicuous. I giggled softly as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. My phone buzzed from my bedside cabinet. I looked over at Joe, who leant over with ease and grabbed it. I flashed my teeth at him as I read the text.

From-James.
Honestly, I did have an amazing time last night. Maybe we should do it again sometime? xx


I grinned to myself as Joe read it over my shoulder. Joe’s arm slowly dropped off my shoulder, got off the bed and walked out of my room. I looked over at him as he was in my doorway. “Joe.” I said, getting his attention. He spun around on one foot and looked over at me. “Where you going?” I tilted my head to one side. Joe gave me a soft smile.

“I want to go swimming.” He said, pouting. “Hurry up.” I rolled my eyes as he ran out of my room. I tossed my phone against my bed and jumped off it. I walked over to my chest of drawers and pulled out my purple bikini. I threw it onto my bed and pulled out a silver summer dress. I tossed it onto the bed along with a pair of silver flip-flops. I decided against taking a shower, only because the chlorine from the pool would need me to get into another shower. I quickly washed my face and threw my hair back into a ponytail. I walked back into my room and changed into my bikini and dress. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I quickly brushed my teeth and slid on my flip-flops. I picked up my phone once again before skipping downstairs. I walked into the lounge to see Jess and Reece already in their swim kit.

“How did you change so fast?” I asked, throwing my arms up in the air. The both of them laughed, before Reece spoke to me.

“We didn’t have Jay in our rooms.” I burst into laughter and placed a small kiss onto his head. I held my hand out to him and he grabbed it, jumping off the couch.

“Mum, we’ll meet you over there.” I screamed up the stairs.

“I’ll be over in about 20 minutes. Alex is coming over.” I ‘oohh’ed, before leaving with Jess and Reece. The three of us skipped over to the Jonas’s and pushed the door open.

“Honey, I’m home!” I called throughout the house. Jess and Reece both laughed as Joe skipped down the stairs.

“Oh baby!” He yelled, wrapping his arms around me. “I missed you. Never leave me again.” He said, pressing kisses all over my face. I batted him away, but laughed. “You love me.” He flashed his teeth at me, before swinging his arm over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him, but we walked into the garden anyway. I dumped everything down on the lounger where Danielle was lying.

“How rude.” She muttered to herself, before I smacked her leg, leaving a red mark. I winked at her, and she laughed. I made my way over to the lounger that was on her left. “How was your date last night then?” She asked, sitting up properly. Jess sat on the end on my lounger while Joe, Reece, Nick, Kevin and Frankie where in the pool. Denise and Paul stood around the table, talking to each other.

“It was…” I grinned at her. “Amazing. James is such a lovely person. He is cute, kind and just so caring. He wanted to know everything about me. And I know everything about me. He is just…” I was lost for words. Danielle and Jess both ‘aww’ed me, making me blush. “You’ll love him.”

“I want to meet him, properly, I mean.” Jess complained, sticking her bottom lip out like she was 3. I rolled my eyes but grinned anyway.

“He is coming to the Road Dogs game tomorrow.” I muttered, leaving both of the girls’ mouths drop. I winked at both of them. “I invited him, and he accepted.”

“Wow, he must really like you if he wants to meet all of us at once.” Danielle said, rolling her eyes. “When I met Kevin, after hearing everything about you lot.” I scoffed loudly. “I didn’t want to meet you, and that was only the family. And I still had to go through the band.” I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, we aren’t that bad.” I said. Both of the girls looked at me, their eyebrows widened. “Maybe we are.” The three of us burst into giggles. I held onto my stomach as everyone looked over at us. “Nothing to see here.” I waved my hands in the air.

“We are that bad.” I giggled softly, inhaling the air into my lungs. Danielle let out a weird laugh, and then we all looked at her. “What was that?” I asked, on the verge of giggling again.

“The baby has hiccups.” She said, and I burst into laughter again. Everyone was looking at me as I laughed by myself. “What was so funny about that?” She asked me, screwing up her nose.

“Has it been drinking too much coke or something?” Danielle sighed and shook her head.

“I turned 14 weeks yesterday, and when we went to the doctors whatever day it was, and said this this little baby,” She ran her fingers across the bump, that was bigger than it was last week, that was hidden under her shirt. “Is going to be a rather large baby.” We screwed up her nose, not really wanting to know. “But apart from that, it’s going to be fine.” She grinned over at Kevin, who was being drowned by Nick.

“You’d think it would be a small baby, because of how small you and Kevin are.” I said, leading Danielle to shrug.

“I don’t know, they didn’t really explain. But this Jonas is healthy, and slowly making itself noticed.” She pulled a distressed face, making me laugh.

“This isn’t really the conversation I want to hear.” Jess screwed up her nose, making me and Danielle laugh. My mum walked into the garden with Alex, holding hands. I grinned at them both, and turned to my two best friends. “I like him.”

“Me too.” I agreed with her. “Mum seems to like him also, which is a plus.” We laughed softly. Jess moved off my sun lounger and took the one left to me. I took my dress off and bathed in the sun. I looked around and saw Joe’s Raybans on the floor beside Jess’s sun lounger. “Pass me Joe’s glasses.” I asked her. She leant over and picked up the black sunglasses, passing them to me. I slid them onto my face and sat in the sun.

“You’ll burn.” I heard a voice, making me look up. My mum stood in front of me, her hands on her hips and a sun lotion bottle under her arm. “Here.” She said, tossing it at me. I rolled my eyes but started to spray it onto my skin. “Don’t moan when Garbo or Jack starts to poke you when you are red raw.” She muttered, before walking away and joining Denise, Paul and Alex. I giggled and then handed the bottle over to Jess. I picked up my phone, planning on texting James back.

To-James.
I had an amazing time as well. Maybe we might just. :D xx


I grinned to myself and placed my phone back onto the floor. I looked over at the boys, and Joe waved at me. “Izzie, come in!” He screamed at me. I rolled my eyes, but climbed off the sun lounger and walked over to the pool. I sat on the side, dangling my legs in the water. Reece swam over to me and gripped onto my legs. I swung him softly, occasionally dunking him in the water. “Are those my sun glasses?” Joe sounded shocked. I rolled my eyes at Reece and looked over at Joe.

“Maybe.” I sang. Joe rolled his eyes, but swam over to me and jumped on the side next to me. I grinned at him and pushed the glasses further up my nose. “So Joseph Adam.” I said to him. He rolled his eyes at me, and then I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Yes, Isabelle Kelsey?” He replied to me. I shrugged my shoulders and placed my hands onto his shoulders, shoving him in. I laughed as he resurfaced, pushing all the water out of his face. He narrowed his eyes at me, before Reece swam away as fast as he could.

“Joseph!” I screamed at him, as he wrapped his arms around my legs. I kicked my legs as hard as I could into his chest, but he wasn’t even budging. “Let go of m---” I yelled, before being dragged underwater. As I resurfaced, I gasped for air, pushed my hair out of my eyes, and placed Joe’s sunglasses back onto my face, which had slipped off when I was drowning.

“It’s a little thing called payback.” I rolled my eyes at immature Joe, before swimming over to Kevin, who was talking to Nick.

“Joe being a child again?” Kevin asked me, raising an eyebrow. I nodded my head and stood next to him, my arms folded across my chest. Kevin and Nick both shared a look, before the younger Jonas turned to me.

“Wasn’t you supposed to collect Joe’s birthday present today?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’ll pick it up on Sunday. I’m not that bothered, his birthday isn’t till 3 weeks away.” Nick nodded his head, and I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I attempted to wriggle out of their grip, but it was too strong. “Joseph Adam, if you don’t let go of me in 5 seconds, I’m not going to be responsible for the consequences.” Joe’s grip got tighter around my waist, before I started to count. “1, 2, 3--” I stopped as the pressure had been lifted from around my waist. I winked at Kevin and Nick, who had stopped their conversation to look at us. “Now, Joseph, what do you say to me?” I asked, spinning around to see Joe looking down at the pool floor.

“Sorry Isabelle.” He said, innocently. “I didn’t mean to drown you. I love you.” He created a heart with his two index fingers, making me laugh.

“I love you too, Joey.” Nicholas coughed from behind me; I made a mental note to drown him later. Joe grinned a cheesy grin at me, before pushing through the water and wrapped his arms around my back into a hug. We stood together, just enjoying the sun and the moment, before Danielle ruined it.

“Iz!” She screamed at me. I looked over Joe’s shoulder to see her standing with my mum, her hands resting on her belly, and a silver phone in her hands. “You have a text from James.”
♠ ♠ ♠
N'aww. This is nice. I thought it was rather cute.
Now, on an important matter, this story, or any of my stories, might not be updated for around a month, maybe a bit shorter. I start my GCSE Monday, and i'm pretty packed with all these exams. I will try and update, but please dont be disappointed if I don't. I have explained the situation, and I hope that you understand. :)

On a happier note, congrats to my big sis, who gave birth to my newphew, Noah. :)

Wordcheck;3,632.