Status: Active;

Never let go.

Twenty two.

After my little outburst, Rob took me to the spare room and sat me down on the bed. “What was that all about?” He said as I lied backwards, pulling my dress down. “Cause that was clearly not you downstairs, was it?” I shook my head, before sighing.

“I don’t know, Rob. Something just snapped inside of me. He infuriates me all the time. But I can’t help but forgive him every time.” I sighed, pushing my hair out of my face. Rob lied next to me, before looking at me.

“And you know the reason why you keep forgiving him.” He stated, turning on his side so he could look at me. I nodded my head, before Rob spoke again. “Because you’re in love with him, aren’t you?” I sighed, before nodding my head again. “And you’d do anything for him.” My eyes started to tear up, as Rob spoke.

“God, Rob. Why do you always do this to me?” I wiped my eyes, not bothering with my make-up. Suddenly, James stood at the door, smiling at me softly. “Hey.” I whispered, sitting up. Rob looked at me, before getting off the bed. “Thanks.” I said as he left. He sent me a sly wink, before James walked into the room, sitting on the bed next to me. I gave him a soft smile. “You can’t deny it. I know you heard what Joe said.”

“I wasn’t going to. I did hear it.” I nodded my head, before shifting over. I patted next to me, and James slid on next to me. I lied down, James doing the exactly same thing. “Do you think that?” He asked, leaning on his side, looking down at me.

“If I thought that, do you think I would be arguing with Joe?” I asked him, making him chuckle softly. He brushed his fingers over my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. I smiled, knowing that at least he was doing something right.

“Isabelle.” He whispered, making my pay all my attention to him. “I don’t want you to choose between me and your family.” I nodded my head.

“I’m not choosing, James.” I said, stroking the side of his face in a loving way, which was a weird feeling for me. “I have a balance. Enough of you, enough of my family. Equal balance.” I grinned at him, making him chuckle. I heard the front door slam, and then a round of cheering. I sighed, before sitting up. “Sounds like Jess and Nick are here.” I mumbled, pushing the hair out of my face. “C’mon.” I said, grabbing his hand, tugging at it. He smiled at me, before climbing off the bed.

“Isabelle.” He said, pulling me towards his body. “You’ll be fine.” He pressed a small kiss on my forehead, making me smile.

“Of course I will.” I said, all of a sudden gaining confidence. “It’s me.” I grinned, before skipping down the stairs. “Jessica!” I sang, before bouncing into her arms, grinning at her.

“Did you do all of this?” She asked all teary eyes. I looked around, smiling at everyone.

“I had some help.” I smiled at her, before she wrapped her arms around me. “I am the best sister you’ll ever have.” I said, being a little cocky. She let me go, before nodding her head and wiping away a tear.

“You’re the only one.” She said, before Nick hugged me, thanking me for this. I shrugged my shoulders, honestly.

“I couldn’t have done it without a little help with my friends.” I said, before smiling at Danielle, completely ignoring Joe. “I probably could, but it would have been a little tricky without them.” Everyone laughed, making me lean back into the arms of James.

“Now let’s get this party started!” John yelled, before random music played from the speakers. I looked around at everyone, most of them confused as I was, but shrugged my shoulders and made my way into the lounge, dancing to myself. James chuckled, but followed me in before the two of us collapsed into a heap on the couch.

“Yo, JT!” I yelled as John walked past. I grinned at him as he stuck his head around the door. “Grab me a coke would you?” I asked. He nodded his head before walking off. I laughed to myself, wondering how I managed to wrap everyone around my little finger. Suddenly, Joe walked in, his phone attached to his hand, not letting go of it. Demi wandered in behind, laughing to herself. I grinned at her, completely ignoring Joe. “Demistar!” Her head shot up, making me laugh as she looked completely horrified. “What is up with you lately?” I asked, not knowing.

“Y’know the usual. Being attacked with cameras. Being accused of dating almost everyone.” I laughed, knowing it was true. The three boys have been accused of dating everyone possible, even though they have never known this person they were talking about. “How about you?”

“Well, I’ve been sleeping. And sleeping.” I said, before laughing. “And eating.” Demi sighed, and shook her head.

“Well, aren’t you a lucky girl?” She said, being sarcastic. I rolled my eyes at him, before John walked in, throwing my coke at me.

“Cheers.” I said, before opening it and taking a sip. I leant backwards into the arms of James, while receiving a horrible look off Joe. In walked Jess and Nick, who were grinning like idiots. “Can you believe it?” I asked them, before they looked completely confused. “I organised this yesterday night.” Their eyes widened, making me smile. “I’m that cool.”

“Yeah sure.” James mumbled, from behind the back of my head. I threw my elbow into his ribs and he creased up in pain.

“That’s what I thought.” I said, proudly, before Joe ever so casually walked out of the room, clutching a bottle of beer. “Is Joe drinking?” I asked, before we all shared a look. Nick held his hands up, staring at me.

“You can look after him tonight if he is.” He said, before walking out. I sighed, knowing Joe he will be drinking. Even though he had never drunk before, and today wasn’t going to stop him.

“Great. Someone go and stop him from drinking it. I’m not talking to him; I don’t wanna be looking after him.” I complained, rubbing my forehead. Nick let out a soft chuckle, before James gave me a quick nudge in the ribs. “Leave me alone.” I said, before kissing his cheek. He chuckled, before sending me a wink. I relaxed into his arms, before smiling.

NeverLetGo

After a couple of hours, and many beers later, nearly everyone was stumbling around. Kevin was singing to Danielle, making us all laugh, while John, Jack, Garbo and Ryan were providing the beat box to it. Mum and Denise were sitting in the kitchen, giggling away to each other. Me, James, Jess and Nick were in the lounge, completely sober. Both Frankie and Reece had fallen asleep in the spare room. “Daniiiiiiiiiiiiii!” Kevin sang, making us burst into laughter. I held my hand over my mouth, giggling away. “I love you baby!”

“I’ve never seen Kevin so drunk.” Jess said, as tears ran down her cheeks. I nodded my head, agreeing with her, but not talking because my ribs were hurting so much. “Someone get a camera.” She yelled, before pulling out her phone. She started snapping photos of us all, before laughing.

“No twatter.” Kevin said, pointing at Jess making us laugh even harder. “Because if it’s on twatter, it will go on the intranet.” We started to giggle even harder. “Baby, I think you need to drive tonight.” He said, before crashing onto her lap. I leant into James arms, who was just enjoying being here.

“I think I should as well.” Danielle mumbled, before shifting Kevin off her lap. She groaned and moved to the seat next to me. “Good idea, Kev. Go get drunk and rub it in my face.” I chuckled, before patting her leg. Kevin was terribly drunk, not something we have ever seen before.

“I don’t think I will ever let him forget this.” Nick said, before bursting into hysterics. “I will be writing this on his gravestone. Paul Kevin Jonas the second, always the funny drunk.”

“So, if that theory works then, Nick.” I said, smiling at him. “You’re the sensitive drunk, and that makes Joe the…” I stopped myself, confused.

“Romantic.” Jess replied, not even looking at me. I burst into laughter, knowing that Joe didn’t have a romantic bone in his body.

“Actually.” I said, before looking around. “Where did he go?” I looked over at James, before sliding out of his arms. “I’m going to see if he is okay, which will probably be a dangerous move.” I mumbled, before walking out of the room. I stuck my head around the kitchen door to see mum and Denise laughing so much that tears were running down their faces. I rolled my eyes, not daring to go any further. I walked upstairs, pushing past random people that I didn’t know, but Denise and Paul must have known. I wandered along the hallway, pushing the doors open to see where he was. I pushed his bedroom door open to see if he was in there. To start with, I noticed the back of Demi’s head, then Joe’s. “Hey guys.” I said, pushing my way to I stood in front of them. Both of them looked shocked to see me, but Demi smiled anyway.

“We were just having a…” She stopped all of a sudden. “Chat.” I laughed, before she practically skipped out. I looked over at Joe, who was clutching a bottle of beer.

“How many of them have you had?” I asked, standing awkwardly. Joe shrugged his shoulders, before taking enough gulp of drink. I rolled my eyes, before sat next to him.

“Just don’t Isabelle.” He said, holding his hands up to me, clearly in an unsteady manor. “Not today, okay?” I nodded my head, taking back the tears that I had in the back of my eyes, before pulling on my dress and walking out. As I hit the stop of the stairs, Demi pounced on me, before dragging me into Nick’s room.

“What?” I asked, eager to get back to the rest of them, forgetting what Joe had actually said to me. “I need to get back to James.”

“He can last another 5 minutes without you. He is getting along with everyone else, isn’t he?” I sighed, knowing Demi had a point. “Now, why is Joe all of a sudden drinking? Because that isn’t Joe.”

“Because we argued.” I admitted, sitting on Nick’s bed, before getting off, realizing what had actually happened only a few days ago. “Because I’m in love with him.” I leant my head against her shoulder, sighing.

“Oh Izzie.” She said, wrapping her arms around me.

“I mean, I really like James, but I can’t help but still have these feelings for Joe. And it sucks, because I don’t want to, but I have. And I wanna go cry in the corner of the room.” Demi chuckled, making me smile.

“Poor Isabelle.” She said, pressing a kiss to the side of my head. “It’s just something you’ll have to get over, okay? Have you heard the Johnny Depp saying?” I shook my head, clearly confused where this was going. “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really did love the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the first one.” I rolled my eyes at Demi, before pushing her off me.

“Leave me alone.” I said, being overly sarcastic. “And for the record,” I stuck my head around the door as I left. “I don’t love James.” I said, before walking out. I chuckled to myself as I walked down the stairs and into the lounge, where Kevin and Garbo were fighting. I sat down next to James, who wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“How’s Joe?” Nick asked me, looking pretty cautious. I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

“Pretty drunk. I mean, he is drunk. Upstairs, on his bed, drunk.” Nick burst into laughter, shaking his head in a dramatic way.

“You can look after him tonight; I’m taking your place at your house.” I rolled my eyes at him, and stuck my tongue out, before looking up at James, who was laughing to himself.

“You aren’t helping.” I tapped his cheek, before laughing. “Seriously.” I pulled a straight face, making James almost cower back. “I’m joking.” I said, and he feel into a smile.

“And I am a good actor.” He tapped my nose, making me cross my eyes. He laughed, pressing a small kiss to my cheek. Suddenly, Joe stumbled into the room, his arm wrapped around Demi, who looked overly fed up.

“When you love someone and they break your heart, don’t give up on love. Have faith, restart.” I looked over at Joe, who was singing Hold On. I burst into laughter out of complete randomness of Joe’s drunkenness. “Demi, sing with me.” He said, budging her. “We can’t stop the world, but there’s so much more than we can do.” I rolled my eyes at Joe.

“Hey!” Kevin yelled, before stopping fighting with Garbo. “Nick wrote that song with Demi.” He pointed at Nick, who was almost wetting himself on the couch. “So technically, Nick should be singing it.”

“C’mon Nick.” Joe said, more like shouted. “Sing for us.”

“I can’t.” He said, in the middle of giggles. “I actually can’t.” Joe moved over and sat on the arm of the couch where James sat.

“James. James. James. James. Jammers.” Joe said, making everyone in the room go dead quiet and stare at them. “Now, I don’t know…” Joe stopped while he slurred his words. “I don’t know you that much but I have to be honest.” I shared a look with Jess and Danielle, who seemed on edge just like me. “You seem like a nice guy. And Izzie is a lovely girl and she seems to like you. Realllllllllllly like you.” Joe dragged along, before taking a swig of his drink. “Look after her, cause she is something special.” I smiled to myself, happy that Joe actually did this.

“Thanks Joe.” James said, a smile on his face. James shook hands with Joe, making me grin even harder. “And I’ll do my best, she’s a handful.”

“Yes she is.” Joe muttered, before wobbling out. I burst into laughter, while everyone else looked over at me.

“Please?” I said, throwing my hands up. “At least they are getting someone.” Everyone nodded their heads as a massive grin stretched across my face. “And now I wonder if he’ll forgive me now.” I muttered to myself. James looked down at me, smiling.

“How could he not?” I grinned at James, before looking around. Suddenly, Denise wandered in, smiling away.

“Okay, kicking out time.” She said, clapping her hands together. I smiled at her, suddenly feeling the drain of today. James stood up, leaving me to fall onto the couch. Everyone laughed, before I sat up, pouting. James held his hand out to me, making me look at me.

“Walk me to my car?” I nodded my head before slipping my fingers into his. He pulled me up, before waving at everyone. “Thank you so much for having me tonight. I had an amazing time.” I grinned at him, before we wandered through the front door. “I did have a wonderful time tonight Isabelle.”

“Good, because I was kinda scared about it really. The whole day. You meeting everyone at once.”

“It was fine.” He said, as we reached his car. He held my hand, before pulling me closer to him. “There is something that might make this night a tiny bit better for me.” I leant against the side of his car, leaning in a little closer to him.

“And that would be?” I asked in a flirty sort of way, something that is completely weird to be.

“If you would be my girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is dedicated to the people who guess the song right, which was See No More.
rawrimakitteh
xoNicole
Converse_Over_Heels


thank you very much.
i'll be away for a few weeks so this will be the last update for August, but I wish to come back with plenty of comment. ;D