If You Were My Lover You Would Love Me

crying

“I love you” I said to Dave.
He looked at me with eyes that could melt you but I couldn’t help noticing that there was something…
Something that he was hiding from me.

“Hayzal, I do too.” Dave replied. It wasn’t the same if he said “I do too”

I’m 15 years old. I live in west London, I’m popular. I’m pretty enough and I have a lot of friends. I have the perfect boyfriend.
But now I’m not sure. We’re standing 2 streets away from Dave’s house. He told me to meet him there and I came. I just told him I loved him and he replied a crappy reply. This cold shiver is tickling my back, I’m scared, I don’t know why but I am. I don’t know why I’m here. I don’t know why Dave told me to meet him there. I want to ask him but he’s staring at me with intense eyes.
I look back. No one. I’m so scared, I want to be at home. Not in the cold. stop being silly, Dave is here with you, he will protect you, I thought, but I’m starting to doubt myself.
I pluck up the courage to ask him.

“why are we here? I would of preferred meeting at Mac Donald’s”.
His look changes. no love. No care. Pure stiffness.
“that all you think of, huh? Food. You’re a slut. A slag. You thought I loved you? Your more stupid than my dog.” Dave spat out. I was shocked, no one called me a slag or a slut. I was on the brick of crying. Dave? The one I thought was my Mr. right. The one. I thought he loved me. Why did I open my mouth?

“follow me” Dave barked. I didn’t move. Tears slid out. I started shivering.
He laughed and stepped close, right in front of my face.

He slapped me hard. I lost balance and fell. He picked up a pipe and I blacked out .