If you can't live without me, why aren't you dead yet?

Chapter1

We had another fight tonight. It was about something so pointess that I didn't even know what it was about. It was just akwardness as he called it. For once he was right, it was so damn akward. It's like as if we were mortal enemies that were forced to put up with each other rather than two kids in love. "Kendall... say something" I said hoping he would go back to his normal self and say something sweet or funny that would make me forget about everything and just make it the two of them. But I new that wasn't going to happen, We've been through this enough times for me to know to know that he would just act clueless and pretend like he didn't know what was going on, only to protect him from getting hurt even though he he probably knew I was dying inside. "what do you want me to say?" he scoffed.

See there it is, I new I shouldn't have trusted him again. But I did anyway it's just something about Kenny that makes me feel safe and reasured even though whatever he does will hurt me.

" I don't know..."
"yeah well neither do I"
He knew what he had to do, he knew he could fix this but he was just so tired of this tired of everything that he didn't. He finally gave up. But honestly he just wanted everything to go back to normal, before he turned into a douche. I wanted that to so badly but what I said was right for once.
"what else is new? You can't change who you are. Quit trying caus it's a waste of time. Your nothing but a clone deal with it Justin!"
Justin was our best friend who all their recent fights have been revolving about. We used to be the three musketeers until he turned into a complete manwhore. And Justin was slowly turning Kendall into one too. He didn't have this vibrant gleam in his eyes or his smile that would make you go weak at the knees. I just walked away without another word, but it was like my heart was just riped out. When he old Kenny left he took the part of me that I liked best. Pretty soon the tears began to fall as I picked up to a run. I couldn't see where I was going but frankly I didn't care, I just needed to get away.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it's suckish, i wrote it a while ago