Status: Active

I Was Tossed Aside By You

A New Arrival

1864
Charlotte's POV

Dear diary,

Life had been going well until she arrived. Damon had come home safe and sound. Stefan and I were as close as ever. Who is this she I am speaking of? Dearest diary, I am talking about Katherine. Katherine Pierce.

The moment I arrived back yesterday from my trip to Norfolk, Stefan began gushing about her.

So earlier today, I went to the Salvatore house to meet this Miss Pierce, and see Damon whom I haven't seen in what feels lke ages........

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I race through the Salvatore house, my heart beating in anticipation as every step brings me closer to Damon.

I burst through the back doors only to freeze immediately. The boys, and who I pressume to be Katherine, are playing some sort of game. That's not what forced me to freeze. I froze because Damon was looking at Katherine with the same look in his eyes that I see when he looks at me. My breath catches in my throat and the whole world seems to slow down. "Does he love her?" is what I ask myself internally.

I'm snapped back to reality as Stefan sees me and waves. Damon sees me and races up the stairs to me. I hug him with all the strength I can muster as he whispers into my ear, "I have missed you so much Char." and kisses my jaw delicately.

My worries about Katherine melt away as I feel Damon's satin lips touch my skin. He takes my hand and leads me down to where Stefan and Katherine are waiting. "Katherine PIerce meet Charlotte Montgomery. Charlotte Montgomery, meet Katherine Pierce." Stefan introduces Katherine and I as we shake hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Katherine says to me with a trace of coldness that only a fellow woman can detect.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So diary, am I overreacting and imagining things? Or does Damon really love Katherine? Is everything going to change now that she has arrived?

Well, I may not know the answers to everything, but I do know two things for certain. FIrst, both of the Salvatores have immense adoration for Katherine. Whether it is in the romantic sense or not, I am not sure. Secondly.....something is not quite right about Katherine Pierce.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yeah, I just brought Katherine into the mix :P I kind of like the whole diary thing. Possibly look out for it in the future. Sometime I am going to attempt to possibly make a banner for this....unless a kind person would like to make me one? ;D