Status: Finished ;)

Never Would Have Guessed

Chap 1.

11:45pm

As I cried on his shoulder, I knew this was where my future was; he is the one that’s going to help me, the one that truly cares for me, the one that will be here for me, even after I’ve torn his heart apart too many times. He is the person that I have chosen second too many times, but it will not happen again. I now know that he is perfect, he is the only one that makes me shine like the sun; he is the one that will make me the best I can be. Now to take you back, just a few hours, so you can understand why the hell I’m ranting like a lovesick fool.

-Start flashback-
6:30pm

I casually strolled behind stage to find Craig, he was FINALLY playing a show here in San Diego and I was stoked, I haven’t seen him in a month, and it’d been too long.
“Hey gorgeous” Craig called to me. I winked, then rubbed up against him before wrapping my arm around around his neck and giving him a passionate kiss. He smiled “So I’m guessing you missed me Lex.”
“How could I not? Phone sex isn’t as much fun as actually getting in your pants” I laughed. He gave me a stern look that said keep-your-mouth-shut. I rolled my eyes and whispered, “My bad, I’m sorry I can’t talk about our casual sex out loud for your band mates to hear.” He smiled and kissed me.
“You know it’s only cause of Ash, I swear to you I’ll leave her soon so I can be with you and treat you like the princess you are” he said, I laughed.
“I think we both know that’s not happening anytime soon, you don’t have the balls to do it baby” I said. He rolled his eyes this time. “Hey I got us each 3 pills, you wanna get fucked up later on tonight?” I smirked, he licked his lips.
“Of course, can’t wait till it’s just the two of us” he said winking. I smiled and kissed him once more before I heard his band mates coming.
“Hey Lexy, how’re you doing” Max said as I strutted over to him, wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I laughed.
“I’m doing fantastic” I said, dragging out the word “fantastic.” “How about your fine self?” I asked kissing his cheek and then removing myself from him.
“Well, I’m stoked; this gig is going to be fucking great. And then there’s your party of course. I can’t wait to get fucked up on soo much shit” he said, his eyes glistening.
“Alright well I’ll leave you guys be, 5 minutes till your show” I said slipping out back to the crowd.

9:30pm

“Glad you guys could make it!” I exclaimed as the Escape The Fate poured into my house. Everyone but Craig going straight for the booze. I dug my hand in my pocket at pulled out 3 Blue Rolex’s and slid them into Craig’s hand. “I already took mine a few minutes ago” I lied. I don’t do drugs. I led him upstairs letting the rest of the party get situated downstairs. I opened my room and luckily there wasn’t anyone fucking there… yet. I smirked at Craig and took off my shirt. He walked over to the dresser and crushed his pills. He then took the powder over to me and laid them in three straight lines across my stomach and snorted them.
“God. I haven’t been able to have fun with you in too long. Let’s make this night worth the wait” he said looking me in the eyes. I smiled at him and took off his shirt before pressing myself up against him and kissing him eagerly, he kissed back and we soon started grinding our bodies against each other. It got very heated, very fast.

10:45pm

As I walked downstairs with Craig I saw that the whole house was trashed. I smiled, I love knowing I throw the best parties. I saw dozens of people passed out, a huge line for both bathrooms, and people were even fucking on the floor. I shook my head; people get crazy at my parties! I walked over to the DJ and told him to crank up my favorite song to grind to. I soon heard the familiar beat to the song Lollipop by Framing Hanley, which reminded me, I need to get in touch with Kenneth again. I felt a kiss at my neck and already knew who it was. I felt his arms slide onto my hips and that begun the grinding. Around 5 songs later I found myself pressing Craig against the wall in a very heated make-out session, still grinding hard against his hips, he was moaning loudly into the kiss. As I pulled away for air, I felt myself pushed away from Craig. I was confused and as I turned to look at him he slapped me across the face. Now I was furious and confused. Then I felt my hair being tugged at and another slap to the face as I heard Craig yell “What the fuck were you trying to do you little slut.”
“Craig we’re going to talk later after I beat this whore’s face in” said a slightly familiar voice.
“Ash just let her go, she’s not even fucking worth it baby” said Craig. Oh. Ashley.
“Fine! But if I ever see your slutty self near my Craig again I swear I’ll claw your eyes out and leave you lying in a ditch, whore.” I felt another slap from Craig.
“Yeah, don’t ever come near me again, Ashley is the love of my life and you wont ever be anything to me. You’re just some little slut that wants to get in my pants, leave me the fuck alone” Craig said rushing after a retreating Ashley. I felt the tears sting my eyes. I knew this would happen… I was warned, by my best friend. He told me that in the end they were all losers that just used me… I didn’t listen. I bet if I told him he’s just laugh in my face, but… I need to see him. He’s the only person I can trust.

11:30pm

I walked down to his house, with bloodshot eyes, sex hair, and no shoes. I knocked on his door and he opened it, quickly leading me inside to his couch, a couch I know too well, one that has seen me in this same position way too often.
“I was right wasn’t I?” he asked tragically. I nodded. He sat down beside me, and let me tell the story. He sighed after I told him it all, he handed me at least 7 tissues throughout this all. He looked me in the eyes, frowning, tears glistening his eyes. “I hate seeing you like this; it breaks my heart when other guys break that beautiful flower that’s your heart.”
“Why am I such an idiot?” I asked him, pleading for an answer.
“We all are. There is no perfect person. We don’t always think logically. We don’t listen to reason, instinct, advice. It just… happens. Why it happens to you… I have no clue. You’re so amazing, and you’re actually straight-edge and this lovely, it’s a wonder why you haven’t been in a good relationship. It’s all your fault though… You’ve always chosen the idiot guy that’s gonna leave you a broken mess in the end…” He said looking at me. I nodded.
“I know, and I feel so… Stupid” I said looking at him.
“Lex, you’re amazing, you shouldn’t go for the guys that are going to hurt you. You need a guy that sees the beautiful, interesting, nice, wonderful, funny, crazy, unique treasure you are, and that will treat you like the fragile glass sculpture you are.”
“I…” I looked him in the eyes.”I know. I’ve been blinded by all the charm the guys put off, I don’t look at the whole picture, I don’t see how insane it truly is. But… I think… That I now know… Who that person is… The guy that’s amazing, kind, caring, sweet, funny, lively, understanding, and compassionate. The guy that won’t bring me down and break my heart in half. The guy I’ve so foolishly pushed aside to let others, who couldn’t even compare to him, have me.” I leaned back on his shoulder.
“And who is that?” he asked confused.

-End flashback-
11:45pm

As I cried my last tears on his shoulder, I knew this was where my future was; he is the one that’s going to help me, the one that truly cares for me, the one that will be here for me, even after I’ve torn his heart apart too many times. He is the person that I have chosen second too many times, but it will not happen again. I now know that he is perfect, he is the only one that makes me shine like the sun; he is the one that will make me the best I can be.
“You…” I said, looking in his eyes, searching them for an answer.
“Are… Are you being serious?” he asked shocked, yet with a genuine smile on his face.
“I am” I said leaning in to him. He leaned in as well, and with that one simple, sweet kiss, I felt washed of my shame and cleansed of my wrong. I felt right next to him, on his couch, my hair a mess, my face tear stained. I know this is my where my future is, next to this man, who will always be there for me, love me, and cherish me. Unlike the fools who have tried to tear me apart before, this man has carefully put me back together, so many times. He is my one and only, forever and always. He is, plain and simply said, the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 1666 (About)
Well... This was all worked out better in my head...
Comments = Love.