Status: I'm just starting this but plan on posting the first 10 chapters.

The Violin and the Flute

Chapter Four: It's Henry not Henli.

Henry P.O.V.
It felt like the bus had been driving for days. Everyone was tired and wanted to get off of the bus. I had my head leaning against the glass of the window, staring almost hopelessly out at the fast moving scenery.
Ryeowook was in the seat next to me reading a book. On the other side of the isle, Zhou Mi was sleeping. Donghae was in the seat behind me listening to music. Siwon and Hangeng were in the last row mumbling to each other about something. Kyuhyun was in the same row as them asleep as well.
I let out a soft sigh as I thought of the reason why we were on this stupid bus. It’s all my fault. Even though the others keep telling me it isn’t I still know that it is. I don’t know why no one like me in being part of Super Junior M, but every time I go on stage, even though some fans are cheering, I can still fell those anti-fans wishing I could disappear. That is why we are being sent to this “resort.”
I felt some one nudge my arm. I looked over to see Ryeowook giving me a worried look. I gave him a small smile to tell him that I’m okay. He smiled back and returned to reading his book. I returned to staring out the window.
I noticed that we were now driving through some kind of town or village. I saw a few people walking around doing their daily errands, and some little kids running around playing games. Then, out of nowhere, I see a Costa Coffee. Was it really there? That was so random. As we drove past I burst out laughing.
Ryeowook whipped his head around to stare at me, and I could see that my laughing had woken up Zhou Mi. I looked up to see Donghae was leaning over the seat to look at me, and behind him Siwon and Hangeng were standing up to try to see me. I bit my lip to stop laughing. I looked back at Ryeowook who had an eye brow raised.
“What happened?” Zhou Mi asked in mandarin. I shook my head and apologized for waking him up.
“Nothing.” I replied, and gave everyone a reassuring smile. They looked at me suspiciously, but nodded and returned to what they were doing, except for Kyuhyun who I think was still asleep. Glad my random outburst didn’t bother everyone.
“Henli.” Ryeowook whispered my name. I looked back at him confusedly. “You ok?” he said with shaky mandarin. I smiled slightly to reassure him and nodded. He smiled back and went back to reading his book. I turned back to the window.
I hate when they worry about me. It’s nice to know that they care, but they make me feel like a little child who needs to be constantly watched because he might be kidnapped or taught something wrong. They are probably also worried because they know I blame myself for us being sent here.
We drove past a cemetery. I blinked when I saw it. I hadn’t been expecting to see a cemetery. That was random, but not random enough to make me laugh. I don’t even know why I laughed. It wasn’t that funny. I guess my body was telling my mind to stop worrying. No one is going to know us out here, this is rural china, and Super Junior M doesn’t exist to them here. My mouth twitched into a small smile as I saw we were approaching what looked like a mansion. There was another bus in front of it. Didn’t Hangeng say that we were going to be staying with another music group from SM entertainment too? I don’t think I was really paying attention when he was talking. I need to remember to do that more often.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Henry's point of view and give the readers a little insight to why Suju M is staying at the Farm.