Beauty and the Dragon

Ch. 1

"Why the hell am I staying there this summer?"

"Because Draco we need you out of the way this summer while we re-cooper from the Dark Lords death"

"So you're torturing me and sending me to Uncle Jedidiah Malfoy's house?"

"It's not torture Draco. Now go finish packing we leave by Floo in an hour."

"Yes father"

Draco Malfoy headed up to his room slamming the door shut behind him. He couldn't believe that he was being sent to his insane Uncle Jedidiah's house in America for the summer. He knew the real reason why. They wanted him out of the way while they fixed the mess they are all in. And the solution for where to send him was his Uncle's beach house in up state California.

It was going to be hell.

~~~ Up State California ~~~

"Aren get down from there!"

"Nope come and get me!"

"Aaaarrrrreeeennnnn!"

Giselle Ann-Marie Matthews stood at the base of a tall pine tree looking up at her best friend Aren Rose Drae. Aren had climbed up to the top of said pine tree, while Giselle screamed at her to get down.

"Don't make me Aaron!"

"Go on ahead he'll join me!"

"Fine! Don't make me make you come down!"

"Mhmm sure!"

"You do realize I'm 17 now?"

"So?"

"I can use magic everyday!"

"...oh shit."

"Mhmm. Don't make me do it!"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh I think we both know that I would!"

"You better not!"

Giselle just smiled wide.

"OH SHIT!"

~~~ Malfoy Manner ~~~

"Draco Malfoy get your ass down here now!"

"I'm coming!"

Draco came down the steps with a trunk and bag slung over his shoulder. His father and mother were both waiting for him.

"I still can't believe this"

"It won't be that bad"

"Sure mum sure"

The Malfoy family walked over to their fireplace and tossed in the floo powder.

"1800 Schnider Lane California, USA"

Draco's mom stepped in first and spun away. then Draco entered and spun. Then Draco's father.

They arrived in the living room of Draco's Uncle Jedidiah Malfoy's house. They all stood in the living room looking around.

"He knows we're coming right Lucius?"

"He should. I sent him an owl"

Just then Jedidiah Malfoy came waltzing into the room holding a letter. He turned and saw his relatives.

"Well that was fast. I just got your letter Lucius."

"How is that possible I sent it 2 days ago."

"I live across the world from you practically"

"I still thought it would be here sooner."

"Apparently not"

"Well here is Draco I guess we shall be off then"

"You won't even stay for dinner?"

"Afraid not. Goodbye Draco"

"Good-bye father"

With that Lucius Malfoy was gone. Narcissa Malfoy gave Draco a hug and a kiss then disapeared after her husband.

"OH SHIT!"

Suddenly a crash was heard from somewhere nearby. Draco spun around.

"What the bloody hell was that?"

Jedidiah glanced over his shoulder out the back door.

"Oh that? Most likely Giselle, Aren, and Aaron"

"Who?"

"My neighbors. Lively bunch. Aren and Aaron are right next door and Giselle is right next to them. Aren and Aaron are 16 and Giselle just turned 17. So they're your age. I can introduce you to them if you'd like"

Draco looked away.

"I'm good"

Jedidiah put the letter back into its envelope and set it on a pile of papers.

"You sure?"

"Positive"

Another crash was heard followed by a distant shout.

"Bloody hell!"

"Oh calm down Draco it's just my neighbors."

"Rowdy bunch."

"Exceptionally. Always have been. Always will be."

"Oh Really?"

"Yes sir. Real lively bunch they all are. You sure you don't want to meet them?"

"Quite."

Jedidiah shrugged his shoulders, then clapped his hands together.

"Well then. Would you like to see your room?"

Draco looked at his uncle.

"I suppose so"

"This way then"

Draco followed his uncle around to the front of the house and up a set of slowly curving stairs. At the top of the stairs he follower his uncle down the hall to a room directly at the end. His uncle opened the door and walked in first turning to see Draco's reaction.

Draco walked in uneasily and looked around. His eyes popped open wide and his mouth dropped. The room was huge and open. Straight ahead was a set of French doors that opened onto and small balcony overlooking the large field behind the house.

To his left was a door leading into a bathroom and next to that door a door leading to a walk-in closet. On the left side of the room was a tall dresser and a desk and chair. To the right was a huge 4 poster bed and a t.v. across from it.

Draco stared in awe.

"You like?"

"Bloody hell this is huge"

His uncle just shrugged his shoulders.

"I loved the house. And most of the neighbors are wonderful. It's big for just me but I love it all the same."

"You never thought about a marriage?"

"Nope not for me"

"Letting the pure blood line die out"

Draco's uncle gave him a stern look.

"My brother has gotten into your head."

With that Jedidiah left closing the door behind him.

"What the..."

CRASH!!!! "GISELLE!!!!"

Stunned Draco dropped his trunk creating a crash of his own. He ran out onto his balcony. Has soon has he reached that railing he saw a girl, obviously Giselle, running through the field closely followed by 2...boys? They must be Aren and Aaron. Both boys he thought. They disappeared almost has soon has they showed and Draco went inside to unpack.

He should ask his uncle about magic laws here in the U.S.A. If he had to go the entire summer magic less he might very well die of boredom.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this here is a Draco Malfoy fanfic for my bff Krysta-Lyn.
I'm excited for it and i hope she likes it!
More soon!