Beauty and the Dragon

Ch. 5

“No way in HELL am I cutting my hair!”

“Aaron you can’t fight this!”

“Come on Giselle! I love my long hair!”

“You need to cut it”

“G!”

“AARON NO!!!”

Aaron just huffed and walked into the salon and plopped down on the couch in the waiting area and just sulked like a little kid. Aren grabbed Draco and dragged him into the salon with Giselle not far behind them. Aren pushed Draco down beside Aaron and ran over to stand next to Giselle who was talking to her cousin behind the counter in the salon.

Draco leaned over to Aaron.

“Why isn’t she making Aren get a haircut?”

“Because Aren doesn’t need one”

“Huh?”

“Okay Draco you’re up!”

Aren rushed over to Draco and dragged him up and over to where Giselle’s cousin stood waiting behind a chair. She pushed Draco into the chair and ran back over to tackle her twin.

Giselle whispered something to her cousin then simply smiled at Draco and ran back over to Aren and Aaron.

“You ready Draco?”

“No”

“Too bad boy, because you don’t have a choice if my cousin is involved”

“Oh great”

With that Giselle’s cousin took Draco over to wash his hair.

“Damn boy what’s with all the gel?”

“I like my hair that way”

“Well not anymore”

Once his hair was washed Giselle’s cousin took him back to the chair and started to cut away at his hair. When she was done she blow dried it and added a little gel to it. He now had shorter hair that was close to a buzz cut except for it was spiked at the top near the front.

It made him look…well…hot.

Giselle rushed forward and hugged her cousin screaming excitedly. She ran and dragged Aaron over into the chair where Draco was moments earlier and Aren walked over and just stopped short and stared at Draco. Giselle was too busy arguing with Aaron over his hair cut for her to notice that both Aren and Draco had locked eyes and were focused on only each other.

“You look good”

“Thank you”

Aren quickly looked away when Giselle turned her attention back to them. Draco, however, was still staring at Aren and Giselle happened to notice this and bumped into Draco to let him know that she saw him staring at Aren.

Draco looked away and blushed deeply.

Giselle skipped happily over to Aren and jumped on her back knocking them both down to the ground in a fit of giggles.

A little while later Aren was hopping out of the chair and rushing over to Giselle. He had a medium length hairstyle now. It was a lot shorter but still long and it hung straight around his face, covering it at times.

“Damn Giselle did you do that hairstyle just for you?”

“NO!”

Giselle ran over to pay for the haircuts while trying to hide the blush that was creeping up on her cheeks.

When she came back they all headed back out to her car and continued on to the mall where Giselle dragged Draco into the nearest store she could find.

There she proceeded to grab clothes off of racks and shelves and shove them into Draco’s arms and make him go and try them all on. She shoved him into the fitting room and bounced up and down on the balls of her feet smiling widely.

“You’re enjoying this FAR too much Giselle”

“Well you won’t let me take you two shopping will you?”

“For good reason”

Giselle just glared at them both.

Draco came in and out of the dressing room he was in and they all gave their opinions. For when it came to opinions they all had one to give.

Draco was just looking at all of the clothes in his buy pile. His parents would never and he meant NEVER approve of what he was going to be wearing. It was either a suit or nothing in his household at home.

They left the first store with a bunch of graphic tees for Draco and a couple for Aaron since Giselle had taken to wearing his and never returning them.

The next store they went into they were able to get some jeans that looked good on Draco. And per Aren’s suggestion a pair of skinny jeans that Draco hated but the girls convinced him to go ahead and let them buy since he apparently looked hot in them. Aaron just watched all of this laughing.

Eventually they reached a shoe store and dragged Draco in to find him a pair of converse. They left with a few pairs. However by now they were starting to get weighed down with bags and they weren’t even close to being done. They made a quick trip to Giselle’s car and tossed all the bags into the trunk and then reentered the mall and headed for the food court to get some food and introduce Draco to hamburgers and fries.

Much to Draco’s surprise he enjoyed the hamburger and fries very much. After they finished eating they continued on to the other half of the mall. It wasn’t long before Aren was dragging Giselle into Hot Topic. There she was dragging Giselle all over trying to convince her to let her put the hot pink streaks into her hair. She merely refused which only got Aaron in on the argument. With Aaron on Aren’s side it seemed like Giselle would give in but she simply said no and left dragging Draco with her to continue looking for clothes.

The last store they ended up in had both men and women clothing and Giselle showed up at the dressing room with a skirt that she trusteed into Aren’s arms.

“NO WAY IN HELL GISELLE!”

“Aren yes!”

“No way!”

“Huh?”

“Aren NEVER wears skirts or anything feminine”

With that Giselle proceeded to shove Aren into a dressing room and hold the door shut so Aren had no choice BUT to try on the skirt.

“Why would he wear anything feminine?”

“Who are you talking about?”

“Aren”

“My sister?”

“Aren’s a girl?”

Aaron just looked at Draco wide eyed.

“Dude did you think my sister was a guy Dragon Boy!?”

“Shush Aren! I’m sorry but you both had long hair and she acts like a boy”

“She’s best friends with Giselle”

“Aren’t you best friends with her too?”

“That’s beside the point”

“It was an honest mistake mate. Don’t blow up over it”

“Dude you called my sister a dude!”

“On accident!”

“Whatever dude. Don’t let her hear you calling her a dude”

“I won’t”

They sat in silence until they heard the girls fighting in the dressing room.

Draco looked over at Aaron.

“Aren’t you going to find out what’s going on?”

“Hell no. You don’t get involved with Giselle and Aren when it’s them fighting over clothes”

“Why?”

“You…will…DIE!”

Draco gulped and scooted a little further away from the fitting room entrance.

A little while later a rather pissed looking Aren walked out with Giselle not far behind looking pleased. They ended up leaving the mall not long after that and piled into Giselle’s car and headed for their houses.

Needless to say it was an interesting second day for Draco.
♠ ♠ ♠
Draco's haircut
Aaron's hairstyle

welllllll here is an update so that i dont get killed in my sleep. Sorry it's been so long.

subscribe and comment ^_^