The Secrets of Billie Joe Armstrong

Chapter One.

Image

Ollie pressed a quivering hand to her growing stomach.

Fuck no! No! she thought secretly.

How would she tell Andy? He would more than likely be devastated. But he wouldn't leave her alone with this, would he? She loved him and he treated her so well. She owed it to him to tell him the truth. He'd started to wonder why she wouldn't sleep with him recently.

She walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, throwing the test into the bin as she went to sit on her bed. It groaned under her weight and she sighed. The tears came naturally. How the fuck would she do this?

It was simple, she couldn't.

She extended a shaky arm towards the phone cradle. She took out the phone, and dialed her best friend, Grace's, number. It rang a few times before Grace's sweet voice said a faint "hello?" Ollie sighed again and the tears came gushing from her eyes. She cried and cried.

"Ollie? Is that you?" Grace asked.

"Grace, Grace... I..." Ollie chocked on her own voice. She couldn't speak.

"I'm coming over." Grace said, and hung up the phone.

Ten minutes later there was a small knock on Ollie's bedroom door.

"Come in." She sniffled.

"Oll, what's up honey? You can tell me-" Grace looked at Ollie's desk. She saw the packet of tests. Her eyes moved to the bin. Grace walked up closer, looking inside. She saw a test with a strip of blue on it.

"It's positive, isn't it? You're pregnant aren't you?" Grace asked, tears welling in her eyes.

Ollie merely nodded in responce.

"Oh, baby." Grace soothed, sitting next to Ollie on the bed and taking the phone out of her hands. "It will be okay."

"No, Grace, it won't be. I can't do this. Even with Andy I can't do it! I can't take care of myself properly, let alone another person!"

Grace sighed and started to dial a number into the phone. She put it against her ear and listened to it ring. Once... Twice... Three times...

"Hello?"

"Andy? It's Grace. You need to come to Ollie's right away. There's something she needs to tell you."

"I'll be there in ten."

Ollie collapsed into a mess of sobs yet again.

"He won't want me anymore." Ollie said, and when the words escaped her lips she knew they just weren't true. Andy wasn't like that at all.

"For Christ's sake, Ollie. You know that's not true. He loves you, and this will only make him want you more."

Ollie knew Grace was right. Grace always had a "thing" for Andy, even if she didn't like to admit it. It made their friendship tense at times, and this was one of those times.

Another ten minutes went past, and another knock on the door was heard.

"Come in, Andy, I'll let you and Ollie talk by yourselves for a minute." Grace smiled sympathetically at Ollie as she left the room, closing the door quietly behind her.

"Baby, what's wrong? Tell me." Andy said, stroking Ollie's hair back from her face. The tears escaped her eyes again. Unfortunately Andy wasn't as quick as Grace. He didn't take notice of the things on her desk, or in her bin.

"Andy... I... I don't know how to say this. I don't know how to tell you."

"Tell me what? Honey, just tell me."

"Andy... I... I'm pr- I'm pregnant." Ollie said it quickly, and she knew Andy heard. His eyes immediately filled with tears, and his hands slid from her face to her stomach.

"What will we do?" He whispered, the tears escaping his eyes.

"I don't know."

"You're keeping it, right? Promise me you're keeping it."

"I'll keep it." Ollie said softly, wiping Andy's tears away.

"Ollie, it will be OK. We'll be fine as long as we have each other." Andy said, laying next to Ollie on her bed.

"I know. As long as we have each other, everything else will fall in place." Ollie mumbled as she and Andy drifted off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys !

First chapter.

Hope you like it?

Please subscribe, comment your opinions and rate my story, please.

Also, maybe check out my other stories too ?

Thank you, guys.

And please comment / rate.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !