Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

Hate me, Break me down.

I sigh walking to school with my 2 best friends, Lucas and Michelle, today is our first school day in junior high. I’m extra exited for today ‘Coz there’s one good thing about it. My big brother Ed isn’t there, along with his friends. Only my other brother Dan is there. So and he can’t really be that bad alone can’t he?

“April are you listening?” Michelle asks me. I fall out of my thoughts and look at her.

“What were you saying?” I ask her innocently. She rolls her eyes smiling at me. Her blond and red colored hair falls perfectly around her face. She looks so beautiful.

“I said it’s going to be awesome now one of your brothers isn’t going on the school anymore” she re-tells me. I smiles ad nods.

“Yes it is, with only Dan then it can’t be that bad right?” I ask as we walk through the gate.
Could I ever be so wrong?

“Hey shit face!” I hear my big brother yell. I sigh closing my locker turning to look at him. He’s standing with a bunch of jockeys and I also see Alex’s little brother Andrew. I sigh, so they finally made him do it, poor boy. Dan smirks then walks over to me, pushing me back into my locker so I drop my books. I groan slightly looking up at him with hate filled in my icy blue eyes.

“You look so ridiculous with that hair color, emo, why don’t you just go kill yourself?” he asks. I sigh not answering picking up my books then push past him walking towards were my friends are standing. He laughs walking off with his new friends. Michelle put a hand on my shoulder scowling towards were Dan and his friend are heading.

“omg, what an asshole!” she exclaim, then we walk towards our first class. I sigh knowing something like this would happen. Dan and Ed despise me, I have no idea why but they do. We walk in and sit down then the teacher walks in and starts talking. I drift off into my own little world not listening to what she says.

AFTER SCHOOL
“I wish we could go home with you, but we can’t” Lucas tells me sighing slightly. I look at them and nodding slightly

“I understand... You have your own life” I smile slightly at them. Lucas and Michelle have been dating since 8th grade. I find it kind of cute, they fit so perfectly together. They smiles then hugs me goodbye before heading towards Lucas’s home. I sigh then head towards my own home, knowing that Dan is there along with Ed and their friends. Mom and dad aren’t home yet, so basically home will be hell for 4 hours before they get home. 4 hours is a long time in my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is new, and I'm using an other program to write in, so I hope my grammar is better now :)
please comment