Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

If you're with me my enemies will never win!

"your hand is smaller than mine, that's a sensation!" I giggle at Ed's words as we lay naked in his bed. he smiles and snuggles into my neck, I gasps and giggle louder.

"Ed! it tickles!" I tell him, he laughs into my neck sending vibrations through my body, I shudder slightly then pokes him in the stomach, he jumps looking at me.

"Hey! that wasn't fair" he pouts, I stick my tongue out at him and gets up getting my underwear and bra on.

"What's that on your hip?" I look at my hip seeing a bruise, I shrugs getting my pants on. I really didn't want to tell him how I got it, 'Coz he would get angry or worried.

"don't shrug at me!" he exclaim, then sigh. "Please tell me how you got it April.." I look at him then sigh and sit down on the bed.

"Yesterday.. When my brothers was supposed to take care of me while our parents were out, they pushed me down the stairs. I hit my hip on one of the steps." I tell him, I see his eyes filled with anger and a scowl leaves his lips. He then gets up putting his boxers on and looks at me.

"This can't go on April! It's turning to abuse!" I shrug looking down, the bed shifts and a pair off arms wrap around me in a hug.

"Can't you tell your parents? don't they know about this?" he asks me quietly. I shake my head quietly getting tears in my eyes.

"No and I can't tell them. if would break them to know their two most loyal sons are hurting their only daughter.." he sighs rubbing my back quietly.

"they're bastards." he tells me, I nod quietly. silence fills the room once again.

"Hey! I was thinking about if you wanted to go to a house warming with me?" I look up at him weirdly.

"Are you sure it's a good idea? Dan and Teddy will surely be there.." I tell him, he smiles.

"so what? they can't hurt you, you're with me and Alex got our back!" I look at him weirdly. "I told him about us, and he was extremely happy about it." Oh, so that's why he greeted me and Michelle the other day. he looks at me with his best puppy eyes.

"what do you say April? please come with me?" I smile and kisses him on the lip.

"sure then, if you and Alex got my back, Dan and Teddy can't win."
♠ ♠ ♠
long time no update! my laptop crashed and I'm looking for a new one so until then I'm a little on stand by :/
I'm using other ppl's laptops right now <.<

comment/subscribe :3