Status: Active (:

He's a Deadly Weapon

You're the reason that I can't see straight!

I giggle as Ed picks me up throwing me over his shoulder and start walking; I gasp then start hitting his back lightly.

“Ed put me dooown!!” I shriek, trying not to laugh. I hear him laugh loudly.

“Nuhuu I won’t April! Only if you give me something that I want.” I know he’s smirking. I gasp then giggles loudly of the tickling in my stomach I get from his shoulder rubbing it.

“O-okay!! Just put me down p-please!” I giggle. He puts me down then looks at me; I smirk and hit his shoulder lightly.

“That tickled in my stomach!” I exclaim, he laughs rubbing the back of his head.

“Sorry! Well... now for my grand price for putting you down.” He smirks I look at him gulping slightly. He moves into me looking down at me. I look up at him, and then he crashes his lips against my in a heated kiss. I gasp but kiss him back putting my hands around his neck playing with his hair. He groans slightly putting his around my waist pulling me more into him. After what feels like forever we pull apart trying to reach our regular breathing. I look up at him gulping.

“That was...” I gulp not being able to explain that unexplainable minute that had just happen. He smiles peeking me on the lips.

“Amazing?” he asks. I smiles and nods, he laughs then takes my hand.

“Come on, let’s get something to eat.” I nods and we starts walking. This feel so amazing, just walking here beside Ed, holding hands. I feel so... loved. And I feel so in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long waiting on this <.<